Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I gave up dairy and eggs this summer - a small stand against how animals are treated in mass agriculture. A small, imperceptible, utterly ineffective stand...but it makes me feel better.

Local chicken...
Adam, if you get the chance, check out the first season of this series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam, in western culture eating your pet is frowned upon ...
I hear ya. She licks herself and then licks me in the face, everyone is cool with it. But if I try to cut out the middleman, all of a sudden I'm some sort of perv. :eek:

:D "I prefer syrup."

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Too bad. In that case, are you willing to wear a wig?
Be there in an hour.

Picked up five six-packs and two bottles of wine. I should be good until at least Saturday. :D

Four of the six-packs are Leffe, which I know I like. I tried a new variety, fearing that it might be too bitter from the description...it is. Oh, well. Plenty of good stuff left.

Oddly, after I finally went to get good beer, I'm not even in the mood to drink. No worries - I'm no quitter.
You sure that's enough. :p

No need to be sorry. Premature posting can happen to anyone, especially if you've built up a lot of excitement before getting to the keyboard...
Reminds me of that one .....

I hear ya. She licks herself and then licks me in the face, everyone is cool with it. But if I try to cut out the middleman, all of a sudden I'm some sort of perv. :eek:

:D "I prefer syrup."
I am all for the eating of pets as long as you cook it properly.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You guys are sick. :eek:

What ever happened to the good old days when we talked about cheerful topics like being held as a gimped sex slave inside of a box? :(

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I sliced a tomato with my new Shun knife. It wasn't a life-changing event, but it sure did cut nice. :)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Wuss. When I was young, we would tear off their head with our teeth and eat them while their heart was still beating.
Call me a wuss, but it sure explains why you are .....

You guys are sick. :eek:

What ever happened to the good old days when we talked about cheerful topics like being held as a gimped sex slave inside of a box? :(

:D
You bring it up and we are the sick ones. :rolleyes:
Don't knock it till you tried it is all I'm saying.

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
I can't believe I used to hang out in the audio forums. What a fool I was. This is where all the useful info is.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Young Adam, what exactly are you making? Are you still doing the counter top thing? It sounds interesting. What did you take in school besides religion? That's sort of interesting too.
Was I not clear??? :p

Not still doing the countertop thing. Well, not the same... still have my foot in some of that game though.

Working for that company back home I had an opportunity to meet a lot of people in a lot of industries at various trade shows and whatnot. Blah blah blah- this story could get long quick...

Crossed paths with a guy here in SC thats had a really successful business in the gift/fashion jewelry arena for the past 10 years or so. They handmake some things and had been importing the rest. He lost his primary supplier so we set up a manufacturing facility. Since then, we've found several other similar situations and specialize in domestic manufacture/assembly of small-run production that was done off-shore. There are a lot of small business that can't afford the demands of large production and up-front capital to bring an entire boat-load of widgets over to the US. We work with them to get production done that they can take on. I'm bound by a lot of non-disclosure so I can't discuss exactly what we've done, but we'll look at literally anything.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Sometimes I wanna go on facebook and find all my friends with girlfriends or wives and post "that it was such a pleasure to meet you and your girl the other night" and watch all hell break loose.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sometimes I wanna go on facebook and find all my friends with girlfriends or wives and post "that it was such a pleasure to meet you and your girl the other night" and watch all hell break loose.
Yep, I can see all the boyfriends/husbands going high order.

"What? You have a girlfriend, and you introduced her to Adam and not me?! :mad: Remember in Vegas? I beg you for that three-way. BEEGGGGG! :eek:"

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not friending you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis