Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Einstein couldn't walk on water, but I did in my bathtub. :D Just make sure you don't fill it too much.
This guy 2000 years that walked on water, it's the first and last time they had ice there....

Did you have ice there too :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I've decided that from now on, I will no longer "thank" posts... Nope, instead- I will give the ultimate reputation boost. A quoted post with Busey applauding. You're Welcome.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
See, mods. Nothing but innocent pictures here...

(Hey, Harald - I even spent time finding a smaller version. :))

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I really like the balls (always a good way to start a sentence) of this new guy JamVal.. .This guy is like "eff it. I'll start as many threads as I need to to make sure these guys get to see my old speakers." Nicely done JamVal. I salute you. Thanks for taking up space on our members list.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I really like the balls (always a good way to start a sentence) of this new guy JamVal.. .This guy is like "eff it. I'll start as many threads as I need to to make sure these guys get to see my old speakers." Nicely done JamVal. I salute you. Thanks for taking up space on our members list.
Why are you not looking at Harald's post?
I don't understand this new generation.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to sprint to the store...it's a new Person of Interest in about an hour.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Picked up five six-packs and two bottles of wine. I should be good until at least Saturday. :D

Four of the six-packs are Leffe, which I know I like. I tried a new variety, fearing that it might be too bitter from the description...it is. Oh, well. Plenty of good stuff left.

Oddly, after I finally went to get good beer, I'm not even in the mood to drink. No worries - I'm no quitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis