Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
There's a gas station just a few blocks up the road in this sleepy small town that just might have the best fried chicken I've ever had. I've traveled a lot and had a lot of different food.. This one grabbed my attention. Impressive...

Hmmm, fried chicken at a gas station. Wonder what it's fried in....:D

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
I financed my car at 1.9% and left the money in an annuity collecting 7%. I'll take that deal any time.
Yeah, I mean if you can't swing it anyways you shouldn't. Like, I'd work the spread like you are if I had that. But you COULD buy your car, your just financing it because you can use that money to gain 5%. I'm speaking more of if I couldn't buy something without financing it, I wouldn't due to the stress. A situation like yours it makes sense.

I'm no financial expert, so I just keep it simple. If I can't buy it I can't afford it. ;) If I finance something I couldn't buy straight out, then if I loose my job or something I'm in trouble. Someone with more financial knowledge than I might be able to work something better, but, that's the only way a simpleton like me can think of it.:)

BTW, **** you for having a 7% annuity!!!!!! lol I was looking at CDs last month and it was a joke. I was considering looking at government bonds or something? I donno.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I click on the View Post option to see what you're up to and then I click on Refresh which hides the post and returns the page to a normal size. Don't think of it so much as literal Ignore. It's more like Active View.

There is no spoon.

If you don't understand that Adam will be along shortly and he will be happy to explain it. That's just how Americans are: always thinking of others. We don't want you to be in any way inconvenienced during your visit to this thread. If there is anything else we can do to make you're stay more enjoyable, just say the word.

Have a nice afternoon.
Thx, good morning to you :D

Aha, I see.... I managed to give you much more work reading my posts, happy to hear :p

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
There's a gas station just a few blocks up the road in this sleepy small town that just might have the best fried chicken I've ever had. I've traveled a lot and had a lot of different food.. This one grabbed my attention. Impressive...
Our best fried chicken is a long drive away, but I will have to eat some this weekend. Thank you for reminding me of my need for Rudy's Chicken.

Yep, it's the local mom and pop shops that normally have the best stuff out there. Well, and the worst...but also the best.
If you tip real well you can get a nice slice of apple pie too.

I've decided I'm going to race Numero Uno to the 20,000 mark to forever lose my title as the The Deuce. I was here first. This forum is about to go to **** :D

Since I have to wait 30 seconds between posts, I can't wait to see which of the nerds chimes in to say it can't be done "mathematically" ...
I maybe you could start smaller by beating me to 10,000.

Seriously man... You gotta take advantage of the wet season to spread your seed bro. Especially you, out there where its so dry most of the time. Also, don't let that seed sit around so long.
Definitely important, but some times the dry season is better. Especially when you can irrigate the field for a better crop.

Speaking of spilling seed... did you see SNL last week with Katy Perry? I've watched it a couple times.. Spilled more seed than Michael J Fox filling a bird feeder...
Things are either tough or it was that good. Not sure.

I don't think that I've had a 50-post day since returning after my break.
I wonder if he really can make it to 20,000 and what will he do after. I mean there is so much build up only to have a monster goal after.

I click on the View Post option to see what you're up to and then I click on Refresh which hides the post and returns the page to a normal size. Don't think of it so much as literal Ignore. It's more like Active View.
That is quite creative Alex.

baniels

baniels

Audioholic
Adam, did your Moshi's show up yet?

I guess I could just look to see if you've done an Amazon review for them yet.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Sweet! I was going to stop there on my own, but now I can keep posting.
I've heard that when you hit 20k your counter gets reset to 0 and then you start counting backwards to -20k.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I've heard that when you hit 20k your counter gets reset to 0 and then you start counting backwards to -20k.
NO it goes over the bounds of the integer class at around 32 k and starts being -32k;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam, did your Moshi's show up yet?

I guess I could just look to see if you've done an Amazon review for them yet.
The Vortex from the contest that we both won haven't arrived, yet. The Moonrocks took about four weeks to arrive after their first contest, so I figure that they'll be showing up in the next week or so.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Gots to get to the grocery store this morning. I have plenty to eat in the house, but no good drinks - plus I need to get some fruits and veggies to chop for when my new knife shows up today. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Gots to get to the grocery store this morning. I have plenty to eat in the house, but no good drinks - plus I need to get some fruits and veggies to chop for when my new wife shows up today. :D
... something to really shoot for. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I think I have Clint convinced to have the counter stop at 19999.
Wow, these system guys probably have to do architectural changes to the system making the counters from smallint to bigint, because you and Adam are posting so much :p but if posting count is stored in a 64 bit integer we should be safe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis