Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
It's my life that comes to an end when I can't rifle through these posts in the manner in which I have become accustomed. Why are you doing this to me Harald? What have I ever done to you?
This my friends is resolve. I thought he was on ignore.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
300 posts and about 17 days left. Me thinks this whore is going to bring it home this year.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
There's a gas station just a few blocks up the road in this sleepy small town that just might have the best fried chicken I've ever had. I've traveled a lot and had a lot of different food.. This one grabbed my attention. Impressive...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
There's a gas station just a few blocks up the road in this sleepy small town that just might have the best fried chicken I've ever had. I've traveled a lot and had a lot of different food.. This one grabbed my attention. Impressive...
Yep, it's the local mom and pop shops that normally have the best stuff out there. Well, and the worst...but also the best.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm a bit ticked at myself. For about a month, I've been wanting to plant grass, but I wasn't making it to the store to get the seed. So, tonight was the night to go to the store. As I was getting ready to leave, I thought, "huh, I wonder if I have seed left over from last year." I did. Dang it - I could have planted it a month ago! Before we had some of the wettest weather in a long time. Oh, well. Woulda, coulda, shoulda...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I've decided I'm going to race Numero Uno to the 20,000 mark to forever lose my title as the The Deuce. I was here first. This forum is about to go to **** :D

Since I have to wait 30 seconds between posts, I can't wait to see which of the nerds chimes in to say it can't be done "mathematically" ...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm a bit ticked at myself. For about a month, I've been wanting to plant grass, but I wasn't making it to the store to get the seed. So, tonight was the night to go to the store. As I was getting ready to leave, I thought, "huh, I wonder if I have seed left over from last year." I did. Dang it - I could have planted it a month ago! Before we had some of the wettest weather in a long time. Oh, well. Woulda, coulda, shoulda...
Seriously man... You gotta take advantage of the wet season to spread your seed bro. Especially you, out there where its so dry most of the time. Also, don't let that seed sit around so long.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Seriously man... You gotta take advantage of the wet season to spread your seed bro. Especially you, out there where its so dry most of the time. Also, don't let that seed sit around so long.
Thanks, man. I appreciate the advise.

I'm starting to think that grass is going to be redheaded.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Geeezus... I'm still at "work" ... I really should be working... Deadlines are the worst thing in the world for me...
Autonomy is my friend. I can accomplish much when I don't need to. Gonna be a long night...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Speaking of spilling seed... did you see SNL last week with Katy Perry? I've watched it a couple times.. Spilled more seed than Michael J Fox filling a bird feeder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis