Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dude, your post asking for posts put me on the next page. You can always reset your preferences for number of posts on a page. :)

Or, you can just be a post whore - I'm in no position to judge. :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Dude, your post asking for posts put me on the next page. You can always reset your preferences for number of posts on a page. :)

Or, you can just be a post whore - I'm in no position to judge. :D
If one of my options is to be a whore, I'll take that one.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Besides, we are about to hit 10,000 for this thread.
Well, we already have - just some of the posts don't exist any more. If you look at the number of replies, it's higher than the number of posts that exist now.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You can have the honors.

EDIT: Thanks! I was going to save it for you, but I couldn't post - darn that 30-second delay. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm about to give up on the manufacturer for that Move charger. Amazon has it for less than I paid, so I'll probably just order another one and return the one that I have.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm downloading some demo games for my Move.

I use the Playstation store so rarely that I keep forgetting that there are any demos out there. :eek:

D

deedubb

Full Audioholic
I can't keep up with you guys. Leave for 10 mins and there's another 3 pages worth of posts. You bunch of post whores.

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Could you.... just this once.
Try to think about how that makes Harald feel?
He's clearly all broken up about it. :D

Yes, my life comes to an end when Alex does not get my posts :cool:
It's my life that comes to an end when I can't rifle through these posts in the manner in which I have become accustomed. Why are you doing this to me Harald? What have I ever done to you? ... you're not falling for it this time, are you? :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I can't keep up with you guys. Leave for 10 mins and there's another 3 pages worth of posts. You bunch of post whores.
You think you can leave for 10 mins. And that makes you better than us. :mad:

Maybe it does, but we will live in our delusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis