Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
They say that karma's a b***h, but at this point - it seems like it's your b***h. :eek: :D
Hardly ... I'm on a payment plan with Karma but that incident was one of the few that's worth the price. Almost 20 years later and I still think it's hilarious.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I go to view who's online about a minute ago, and who's there peaking also? Hey, there, Alex. :)

baniels

baniels

Audioholic
Me: Hey Mira (my wife), Jimmy Moore asked me to play drums at the upcoming Bruce Springsteen tribute concert at the civic center. I don't have time for that.

Mira: Wow, Demi Moore asked you to play drums with Bruce Springsteeen? That's crazy?!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just ordered a Sharp Shooter for my PS3. Now I need to decide which game to get for it.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Just ordered a Sharp Shooter for my PS3. Now I need to decide which game to get for it.
Take a peek inside our Gaming Central Forum for ideas on that.

That type of topic specific boredom has a place outside of here.
My fear is that if gaming discussions go unchallenged, next will be sports talk
and that might lead to somebody wanting to talk about the activity of ... golf. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
and that might lead to somebody wanting to talk about the activity of ... golf. :eek:
At which point the thread will have come full circle and recovered. See, no need to worry. It'll take care of itself. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's been pouring off and on here all night (and is now). Part of me thinks, "man, what a junky day to start off my vacation," but the other part of me thinks, "wow, I'm sure glad that I don't have to go to work in this weather." :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Hello all

Today it's exactly 39 years since this Apollo 17 mission picture was taken :D

Here is a custom version for Alex: :p

And for the rest of us with normal monitors:

Last edited:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Take a peek inside our Gaming Central Forum for ideas on that.

That type of topic specific boredom has a place outside of here.
Agreed. In fact Gaming can kill boredom and should not be discussed in the really boring stuff only thread. Next time consider discussing paint drying. :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Hello all

Today it's exactly 39 years since this Apollo 17 mission picture was taken
Here is a custom version for Alex:

And for the rest of us with normal monitors:
I'm glad to see you kept it clean. Honestly, you know Alex likes a little sugar and expects better next time.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
BTW, I saw that movie. :D
I never did. I just alluded to it. :)

We went to the Moon, we didn't go to the Moon...no matter which one is true, it doesn't change the fact that once again I need to decide if I'm going to go get beer when it's wet outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis