Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Pulled the trigger on a 5010 yesterday. It should show up Friday. This is a tripple step up for me.
Entry level Z-4 to an ultra black level Epson.
720p to 1080p
2D to 3D
I ordered a bigger screen at 120" but it won't show up for about two weeks. I'll have to get by with the old 106"er till then. Can't wait to see this in action. Pollare Express BR 3D on the way as well.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Pulled the trigger on a 5010 yesterday. It should show up Friday. This is a tripple step up for me.
Entry level Z-4 to an ultra black level Epson.
720p to 1080p
2D to 3D
I ordered a bigger screen at 120" but it won't show up for about two weeks. I'll have to get by with the old 106"er till then. Can't wait to see this in action. Pollare Express BR 3D on the way as well.

Sounds good I love my Epson. Be careful with the bigger screen. Eye strain really does suck. ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Leave Adam's girlfriend alone. :D
It's cool. We're not exclusive. And by "not exclusive," I mean she's free to date other people because she doesn't know that I exist, and in return, she lets me stalk whoever I want.

Btw - awesome job on that other post, Dave! :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got my Move controller today, but the starter pack doesn't show up until tomorrow, so I can't do much with it. It does work well as a remote control for Netflix, though...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
... she lets me stalk whoever I want.
Go easy on her, Adam.
She's only doing that in hopes of making you happy but her heart is breaking.
Patti deserves someone who loves her for her.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks.
We do sit a ways back at 16 feet. It should be good.
A seller in one of the bigger hi-fi centers around here calls this Director listening (or CEO listening), as this is how these people listen to music, probably applies to movies too :p

It's like this because generally these people do have so big living rooms and they put the gear in one end of the room and the sofas or chairs in the other end of the room.... the sellers are very happy about this because they need much more powerful amplifiers and better speakers to provide adequate listening levels througout the room....

So you're doing Director listening now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis