Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I feel like I have gotten a peek at what all goes in in a persons mind when they live in Wisconsin for a long, long, long time. Next time I go looking for hitchhikers I am going to bypass that state. You just can't tell about people these days.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
It's morning time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I feel like I have gotten a peek at what all goes in in a persons mind when they live in Wisconsin for a long, long, long time. Next time I go looking for hitchhikers I am going to bypass that state. You just can't tell about people these days.
funny-kids-pictures-disneyland-or-bust.jpg

I'm guessing this is more what you're after. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This should be good. "Hey, Mike. When it comes to subs, you're either ignorant, incompetent, or both." :eek: Mmmm, chicklets. So tasty. :D I hadn't been reading that thread, but I think that I need to start.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The one downside from ordering from Amazon UK, outside of it taking longer to get here, is that there's no tracking number. Oh, the humanity.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
About an hour ago, I was using Firefox on my 2006 MacBook. It went something like this...

"You're version of Firefox is outdated. You should upgrade."

The newer versions didn't use to work on my MB because my OS was too old, but I figured that they must have changed something because they actually recommended upgrading (which they hadn't done before). Downloaded the version on Mozilla's site, installed it, and...it won't run on my Mac because my OS is too old. Grrr. Mozilla doesn't seem to have an easy way to find older versions, so I Googled it, found it, reinstalled what I already had, and then was able to use it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm trying to rig up a "helmet" cam with one of my digital cameras. I haven't found a good way to secure it to my head, yet.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Every time that it's been wet here, this afternoon included, I'm treated to a loud and methodical "clunk...clunk...clunk" noise from my neighbors side yard. I knew that it was water dripping onto something, and today I decided to get wet and find out what - it's an upside down plant bucket that he has sitting next to his gate. I was able to set a towel on his wall at the proper angle to intercept the drips from the roof and deflect them just away from the bucket. Ahhh, sweet silence. :) I'll ask him to move it later when he won't have to come out and get wet to do it - I don't think that he'll mind one bit.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'd do a thread like this one for my trip to the next level...whatever it is...I just don't think that I have that level of creativity any more. And it wasn't even that creative...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Maybe I'll start a thread for you with some poorly chosen but deliberate wording of my own ... :eek:

... but then again I'm always left feeling scummy after the mods or admins have to change up the wording with those *** things or even worse they put (removed) right where the best part was. :eek:

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Raise your hand if you wanna see Alex's navel live.:eek::p
Flat out awesome, man! :D :D I tried a few responses that involved spitting because I was laughing so hard, but I'll leave it to you guys to imply that I'm a knob gobler...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm currently weighing drinking MGD 64 versus getting drenched to go get some real beer.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I just noticed the SVS ad atop. Nice to see everyone has kissed and made up.

Seriously, Nice to see SVS back.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just noticed the SVS ad atop. Nice to see everyone has kissed and made up.

Seriously, Nice to see SVS back.
Agreed. I actually started reading this site back in 2006ish because they discussed SVS, which I was interested in. Then, the big divide happened. When I left in 2010, no SVS - when I came back this year, there was a review for SVS and everyone seemed nice nice. Good to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis