nezff

Junior Audioholic
yes they do:

I have alot more pics to prove it.

Last edited:
caper26

caper26

Full Audioholic
I did the same thing as mentioned about the MP in-wall wire. It already comes with a sheath...and you can use some shrink wrap and banana plugs on the ends, or any other method seen above.

Hostility

Hostility

Full Audioholic
Im glad i found this thread, i want to make cables that look the same as those!, dont have time at the moment to watch those 2 videos but def bookmarked them. Do they give you a list of parts? I found on monoprice a 100ft spool of 12g inwall 4 piece speaker wire for $63 that i will pick up, just want to find nice looking bananas like posted above and the tech flex and stuff. Thanks for posting pics! also on a side note, what cable do you use for power cables? i couldn't really find any.

*edit took a quick peak, they are only picture videos*, anyone have parts list, or where each item is found online to buy.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
They look very audiophile :D. [STRIKE] How do you do the two to one heat shrinking? Two thin ones and then a thicker one over them? Could you post a closeup? [/STRIKE]

Ex-ney.

Just found the cable pants...

Last edited:
nezff

nezff

Junior Audioholic
The third one is a custom color. The last is one I did for a customer that needed a 13 inch split to reach his xpa amp.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
So the Orange, Black, Maroon and Blue coverings come with the bulk wire?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis