Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Does your wife know what you do for a living?:eek:
Let's hope not. :eek:

I'm going to pick up Battle LA and some Sandler flick cause the girl likes J. Aniston.
I can't stand Sandler but I kinda like my girl so ... whatev-ah.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hookers and blow, dude. Hookers and blow.
Why are you putting such a negative spin on it? (real sarcasm) ;)
I went looking for a pic of Sheen chasing a repoerter about 20 years ago and found only this. :rolleyes:

I'm sure I'll be able to work that into a thread sooner or later. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
since Adam refuses to post I may as well go to bed but before I go I want to say that I watched Thor tonight. It was real good. You shoould rent it too. :)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
since Adam refuses to post I may as well go to bed but before I go I want to say that I watched Thor tonight. It was real good. You shoould rent it too. :)
I thought you were going to get Battle: LA? By coincedence, I watched it last night and I thought it was good.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex likes a large hammer.
Alex has a large hammer. :p

I did rent Battlefield: LA. Thor was what I was really after but the on line Redbox thing was kind of iffy on whether I was going to get it. It's complicated but suffice it to say that me and automation don't work that good together.

Funny thing about Thor is that once Thor got his shirt off my g/f was all like, "who is that guy?" I usually respond to questions like that by telling her that he's somebodies boy girlfriend but I was actually paying attention to the movie. I had a book of Norse Mythology stories when I was a kid that I liked. They did a good job with the movie. I'm not like an expert on Norse Mythology but the writers didn't completely butcher what I know of characters.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
since Adam refuses to post I may as well go to bed...
Sorry, man. I was already asleep by that point. On the carpet in the hallway near the guest bathroom, where I sometimes sleep because Niki tends to sleep in the bathroom.

That reminds me - about a week ago, I woke up there with a scorpion less than a foot from my face. That's like the third or fourth time, though, so I was barely phased by it.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The Sandler movie was pretty good. At best a movie like that can only be like a 3 star deal because they're all same format but this was as good as it could be with the comedy and of course the eye candy. I'm kind of sorry that it was as good as it was because that was going to be my last Sandler movie ever if it sucked but he managed to pull off a decent film.

I hate to say it but I sort of recommend this film as family entertainment.

I fixed that for you.:D
Thanks ... :rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I thought you were going to get Battle: LA? By coincedence, I watched it last night and I thought it was good.
Not for me.

Superficial cliche characters and no nudity whatsoever.

Pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis