Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Niki is snoring. I find it endearing.
Our dog Fergus always seems to dream and do his little barking in his dream thing at about 5 a.m. One hour before I have to get up. I find that less than endearing.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Our dog Fergus always seems to dream and do his little barking in his dream thing at about 5 a.m. One hour before I have to get up.
It's like he and Niki are soul mates. I think that there's some sound in the neighborhood that gets her nervous...at 4am every morning. So, she decides that's when I should get up, too. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Then you're firm on the original offer?
You drive a hard bargain. :D

I am in f^%&ing tears over here. :D

I gotta put this cube to bed and hit the hay myself. Later guys.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I gotta put this cube to bed and hit the hay myself. Later guys.
Hope that you're having some good zzzz's, my friend.

You should check out Rubik's Magic.

You try to go from this:

to this:

If I was tired or drunk enough, I bet that my subconscious would kick in and I'd be able to solve it in under ten seconds. If I thought about it, I'd never remember.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm getting a new watch delivered tomorrow. Can't wait.

Granted, I don't wear watches...but I'm jonesing for a UPS delivery.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm cheap, have social anxiety, and don't like leaving Niki alone
Social anxiety? Get some help for that. Some kind of group therapy would be ideal because 75% of the people who suffer from that are women ... you see what I'm getting at? They might even let you see their tweeters.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Social anxiety? Get some help for that. Some kind of group therapy would be ideal because 75% of the people who suffer from that are women ... you see what I'm getting at? They might even let you see their tweeters.
I think that I now have social anxiety therapy anxiety.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I hate Mondays. Looks like our voicemail system at work got fried during a storm last night. Just what I wanted. Explaining to my boss a $6000 unbudgeted expense.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
I hate Mondays. Looks like our voicemail system at work got fried during a storm last night. Just what I wanted. Explaining to my boss a $6000 unbudgeted expense.
In a period of two hours yesterday: master bathroom toilet broke, brand new A/C stopped working, house phone line went dead.

I replaced fill valve on toilet today, tech came out to see a/c, faulty relay wouldn't let compressor kick in (under warranty), still working on land line.....gotta love Mondays.

majorloser

majorloser

Strat,

Might want to hold off fixing everything in the house. May not have to worry about it after Friday.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Strat,

Might want to hold off fixing everything in the house. May not have to worry about it after Friday.

Not worried....though you should see the monkeys handling the desks on the local news......stuff of legends. Who are these people? Where do they find them?

majorloser

majorloser

Would you rather have Brian Norcross telling you to "hunker down in the closet with a mattress on your head"? :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
A Cowboy fan, an Eagles fan, and a Giants fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team the most. The Giants fan insists that he is the most loyal. ''This is for New York!'' he yells and jumps off the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Eagles fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells "This is for Philly!".....and pushes the Cowboys fan off the mountain!:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm getting a new watch delivered tomorrow. Can't wait.
Holy eff. This watch is HUGE. It's only a slight exaggeration to call it a wall clock with a wristband. I'm reminded of the Friends episode where Joey gave Chandler the gold bracelet.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Be sure to screw with people's outgoing messages before they figure out how to reset the default password on the new system. :)

Reminds me of when I set the message on a guy's (who I didn't like) pager - he didn't know that you could even do that. It thanked the caller for contributing to his legal defense fund, as the money was desperately needed. I forget all the details, but it involved farm animals and mentioning that his lawyer's had a huge setback when the police found the jar of Vaseline in this guy's garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis