Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
On vacation, 19 days in Bulgaria :cool::p
Bulgaria ?!? You can't say Bulgaria and vacation in the same sentence. It's not allowed. :D

What about the rest of us?:mad:
Move to Mass. It's better here. Don't make me tell you why. ;)

Is that $100 worth retail, or his cost?
I haven't perfected the art of the deal quite yet but as far as I'm concerned I'm good with whatever he feels like hooking me up with. I guess you could say I get 'friends' pricing which falls somewhere in between retail and cost. I should do this tomorrow to make room for the 2600.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I made chocolate chip pancakes with Bob's Red Mill pancake batter. Yum. And I know after only 3 pancakes, I won't have to eat all day. I'll probably crap a rainbow too.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You won't have to eat...but you'll want to. :) Pancakes sound good, but I just threw down some Golden Grahams and am full.

Awesome signature, btw! :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I added some turkey bacon to our breakfast after Niki talked me into making some.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to clean off the ceiling fan in the living room. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Tired. Went tot the Cowtown rodeo last night. http://www.cowtownrodeo.com/ never been to anything like it. Wasn't bad. The wife and I agreed that it's worth going to every couple few years just for some thing different.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sure...the dog's doing all the heavy lifting, but it gets no love from burrito boy. :D

majorloser

majorloser

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/i-MFsRfPoys?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/i-MFsRfPoys?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This like a few other things you've recently posted show up as big black squares for me. :confused:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I just got done insulating the new garage and now I am one big itch.:( Nothing like bathing in fiberglass on a Sunday. :rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Alex - can you see this one? I changed the link a bit.
Yeah, that works. Thanks ... I think.

... and no I wasn't talking about that. I just like mixed non sequitir metaphors because they can never make sense no matter what.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just got done insulating the new garage and now I am one big itch.:( Nothing like bathing in fiberglass on a Sunday. :rolleyes:
That should teach you to stay away from that stuff. Talcum powder or baby powder can be used to fill your pours to prevent the insulation from getting in there. I keep a bottle of talcum powder in my tool bag.

It will stop itching in a week or two ... j/k, you'll be okay tomorrow. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis