Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
No posts by Alex in five days. I hope he isn't binge Twistering again.
It's either that, or binge shopping.
Whole Foods and Linens & Thing and Old Navy all make him crazy.
He can't walk past the organic Chap Stick isle without buying something......

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No circuit board today.

He can't walk past the organic Chap Stick isle without buying something......
Alex sure does seem to like Burt's creamy stick pressed against his lips.

Burt's Bees, that is...sickos.

majorloser

majorloser

One of my coworkers gave me some bhut jolokia pepper seads this past Christmas 'cause she know how I like my hot food. For those of you that don't know, bhut jolokia pepper are in the Guiness Book as the world's hottest peppers. So now that we're into summer, the plant are starting to mature and the peppers are starting to ripen for my first crop. I've got six potted plants going on my patio behind my house that are covered with green peppers. I decided today to try one of the green one before they fully ripen just to see how the heat is starting to develop......

:eek: HOLY CRAP THESE THINGS ARE HOT :eek:

Man, when these things fully ripen to a bright red, they are going to be deadly.

(Note to self: need to pick up some Popsicles to wipe butt)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
BTW, if I knew that you were going to post here, I wouldn't have bothered with Facebook! :D

majorloser

majorloser

I think that Alex just started his roadtrip to Florida, with an ice pack in his lap.
I doubt he'd want to get his little monkey anywhere near that kind of burn.

I've washed my hands three times and I'm afraid to go to the bathroom. I scratched my nose and it started to burn. I didn't think these things would have developed so much heat at such an early green stage. I need to remember to wear gloves when I finally start picking them.

One thing I don't do is suggest people to try the hot things I eat. I know I can handle things a hell of a lot hotter than most people. I don't think it's funny to trick others when it comes to some of the extreme hot sauces I have at home or food I make. It's taken many years to reach this level.

But there are a couple people I might give some peppers to just since they brag about how they can handle the hottest foods. They'll soon learn the truth. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've washed my hands three times and I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.
At that place that I mentioned on FB with the hot wing challenge, one of my friends ate a hot wing and then went to the bathroom - and made a big mistake. Apparently, the pain was tremendous. Another guy just disappeared after eating one, and we found him about half an hour later out front of the restaurant just laying down on the grass hoping for sweet release. I just tasted the sauce on one and was sick the rest of the night (and, yes, I fully expect that to be quoted out of context :)).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The second Harry Potter movie is on ABC tonight. I think that this will be my first time seeing it in HD.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...I bought a MacBook Air today, and I'm going to have to justify it. Post whore in the hiyouuuuse.
Hey, I warned you all.

Where the heck is everyone? Even the crickets are wondering why it's so quiet in here.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
There are weeds growing in the cracks in my driveway. I didn't know that until yesterday. Normally, I can't see past my wife's car in the driveway as I'm approaching the house from the street where I have to park.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
There are weeds growing in the cracks in my driveway. I didn't know that until yesterday. Normally, I can't see past my wife's car in the driveway as I'm approaching the house from the street where I have to park.
The frost you guys get in mid-August should kill them.
:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
There are weeds growing in the cracks in my driveway.
If you think about them as weeds, you might feel compelled to do some work. If you think about them as a pleasantly unexpected natural extension of your lawn, you can rejoice and grab a cold one. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was too slow and Rick slipped in before me. I don't think Dave minds who goes first, just as long as we both get in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis