Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just did some research and now know that I can plug my MacBook power adapter (which is already routed in my entertainment center) into my new Air without any problems. Sweet!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Watching Covert Affairs on Hulu. Streaming truly is a wonderful thing.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Decided to try grilling up a couple of soy dogs rather than microwaving them. More work...liked them less. No complaints, though, as now I know the fast way is the best.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Your wife will appreciate that. ;) :D
Just did some research and now know that I can plug my MacBook power adapter (which is already routed in my entertainment center) into my new Air without any problems. Sweet!
Watching Covert Affairs on Hulu. Streaming truly is a wonderful thing.
Decided to try grilling up a couple of soy dogs rather than microwaving them. More work...liked them less. No complaints, though, as now I know the fast way is the best.
представления шлюха!!!

That's Russian... :D

strube

strube

I can always hope it isn't "Banned." :)
That would restore balance to the universe... unfortunately, most humans would reject said balance and go insane...and possibly turn into zombies.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That would restore balance to the universe... unfortunately, most humans would reject said balance and go insane...and possibly turn into zombies.
Hmmm. I wonder if I'd have more luck with zombie women. According to the movies, they would just show up at my house - and love me for my mind.

strube

strube

Hmmm. I wonder if I'd have more luck with zombie women. According to the movies, they would just show up at my house - and love me for my mind.
...as long as you're okay with open sores, you should be good to go!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
It's rained 4 times this week. Normally this would suck but since all the grass is brown...good thing!:cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Good for you all, Doug. It's nice to get some water when you need it!

Just started using Safari. Once I got Adblock installed, it's quite nice. I don't know if it's related to Safari or Lion, but I dig being able to go back and forth on webpages by swiping my hands on the trackpad versus clicking a button.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No posts by Alex in five days. I hope he isn't binge Twistering again. It's not good for him, and I don't think that clown has been the same since the last one. Granted, the crotch of his pants was red, but still.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, off to go do something. Don't know what, but...something. Later.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I actually feel productive today. Washed dishes, washed some laundry, vacuumed the carpets, and steam cleaned the tile floors.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Mail truck just drove by. I'm hoping to get the replacement circuit card for my safe today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis