Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
My little boy's first year birthday party was yesterday. I'm trying to put off cleaning up as much as I can. I've been doing pretty good so far.

Harry Potter 5 is calling my name...I think I need to go watch a movie.

-pat

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
My little boy's first year birthday party was yesterday. I'm trying to put off cleaning up as much as I can. I've been doing pretty good so far.

Harry Potter 5 is calling my name...I think I need to go watch a movie.

-pat
Happy One Year to your boy, Pat!
Happy B-Day little man!

Did he get any electronics?:D

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
I don't need a vegetable peeler, but this thing is just so cool looking.

Cheezncrackers, man. Iffens I wuz your wife, I wouldn't let you watch TV with any credit cards in the same house. :eek:

(And, if you order right now...)

...actually, it might be good on my bunions...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
After spending two hours implementing something with my safe, I think that I fried the circuit board for the entry code. Dang.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just e-mailed the safe company to see how much it would cost to get a new circuit board. I can buy a whole new safe for $49, so hopefully not much...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Holy mother of...this forum seems a lot slower than it used to be.

Not judgin', just sayin'.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I just bruised the top of my feet by kicking a patio chair (metal) walking past it. I was moving things around so they don't blow away from the storm(s) rolling through Phoenix. Definitely feels like a good bruise in the making.

-pat

(Nutter Butters are delicious)

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
It's almost as windy outside as my son or daughter after eating beans!

-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ahhh, beans. Good times. :D

The safe company wrote me back this morning and will send me a replacement board at no charge! That's incredibly nice of them. In my e-mail to them, I said that it was likely my fault that it got damaged. Totally unexpected and much appreciated.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Bradley's first trick since being considered 1 is he figured out how to shut the power cord off that the computer is attached to. :eek: Lovely...

-pat

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Ahhh, beans. Good times. :D

The safe company wrote me back this morning and will send me a replacement board at no charge! That's incredibly nice of them. In my e-mail to them, I said that it was likely my fault that it got damaged. Totally unexpected and much appreciated.
Was that an Amazon-sourced safe?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen - I bought a MacBook Air today, and I'm going to have to justify it. Post whore in the hiyouuuuse.

Alright, it doesn't arrive until Wednesday. Post whore in transiiiit.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
waiting on compressor for my A/C. It's hawt. Not pleased about the $900 for coolant I have to buy though. At least everything else is under warranty.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
waiting on compressor for my A/C. It's hawt. Not pleased about the $900 for coolant I have to buy though. At least everything else is under warranty.
Sounds like your system uses R-22 refrigerant.
The EPA has banned it saying it's a green house gas and a destroyer of the ozone layer so supplies are depleting and the price is going up.

Some companies take advantage and charge extremely high prices for a pound of Freon, some over $100 per pound.
Even though they can still get R-22 at around $8 to $10 pound, they're gouging customers and charging $100 a pound.

Good luck and stay cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis