Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just wish that I could get a 6.
Several methods have been suggested. #1 is stop walking your dog in the desert. Women do not hang out in deserts. I got 2 words for you my chaste friend ... dog park. :)

Real men hang 5/8" x 14' sheets :p
Ginormous wusses need jobs too, ya know. All I know is that it was a good thing for me that the door frames were set out of plumb. Fixing that is time consuming and it means you carry and screw fewer sheets. If the sheets had been 10's and the work was straight forward I would be hurtin' for certain.

I want all you guys who post from work to have a nice day ... no ... really. :rolleyes: :p

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Ginormous wusses need jobs too, ya know. All I know is that it was a good thing for me that the door frames were set out of plumb. Fixing that is time consuming and it means you carry and screw fewer sheets. If the sheets had been 10's and the work was straight forward I would be hurtin' for certain.
I sympathize Buddy! I've only done drywall as DIY for myself and friends. It's not what I would call "fun". I just can't decide which part I like least - hauling and hanging, or mudding. :mad:

I want all you guys who post from work to have a nice day ... no ... really.
Why, thank-you!;) You have yourself a great day too! If it wasn't for work, I don't know where I'd find the time to post at all!:D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Wahoo! Just scored some free tickets to Zappa plays Zappa from my favorite local radio station.:D:D

Going August 3rd in Burlington VT. Nice little birthday present albeit a couple of days after.

Always been a FZ fan but was not able to see him when he was alive. Next best thing is to see and hear his son's interpretation of his music.:D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I love hanging rock. It's my favorite part of the construction process. Plumbing doors would be one of my least. That's probably why out of 9 doors in my basement, only 2 are plumb. The rest I gave up on and said "good enough".

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
We get it, we get it. You've got stamina. :)

How much longer would you have gone if they were 10's?!?

I just wish that I could get a 6.
You are leaving too early, right before closing time they all gain 3 or 4 points :D

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I wish that I was going to your bars. I was already accounting for that...

:D
That was a long,long time ago ... I am a Baby Boomer and grew up in the era of "true free love". I thought about and almost went to Woodstock ... but there was just too much local woodstock-like activities.

Ah, but the memories :rolleyes:

Forest Man

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I love hanging rock. It's my favorite part of the construction process. Plumbing doors would be one of my least. That's probably why out of 9 doors in my basement, only 2 are plumb. The rest I gave up on and said "good enough".
You're a masochist.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got some Sennheiser RS 170 wireless headphones today. I plan to write a short review on these. So far, I'm really impressed! Very comfortable, and the sound is excellent. True, I'm not a member of Head-Fi, so my bar might be set a bit lower...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A cute woman rang my doorbell tonight to test my water.

I'll just say this - you can't believe every movie that you see.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
A cute woman rang my doorbell tonight to test my water.

I'll just say this - you can't believe every movie that you see.
My first thought is that you dropped the ball. Did you answer the door with wood? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Did you answer the door with wood?
I did, but Niki answered the door with me. That might have given her the wrong impression. Then again, if it hadn't, that could have been one disturbing a** night.

But, I already have a psychiatrist on retainer after my recent 17-month captivity...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That might have given her the wrong impression.
Wrong impression?

You mean her seeing a presumably friendly dog made her
think that you didn't want to ... vacuum her back yard? :confused:

majorloser

majorloser

No, I meant her seeing the wood, then seeing me, then seeing the dog...I know that's not strange in your world, but not everyone rolls like that. :p :D
In Alex's world, somebody would have been wearing crotchless panties, a ball gag and handcuffs.

Most likely the dog. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis