Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I got bored and ate lunch early. Had my first non-corn-batter-encrusted soy hot dog (at least, that I can remember). Placed it on a piece of nuts-and-seeds bread with some honey dijon mustard. Believe it or not, it was darn tasty.

Followed it up with some ham that got shared with Niki, though, so no vegan award for me today.
Almost forgot about the veggie corn dogs.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Just put my name back into the software hat and have two interviews already.:D I'm very excited.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Amazon's Friday Sale has been uninspiring for months. They don't even link to it on their deals site anymore, at least that I can see. Too bad - they used to have some good stuff.
I use Amazon at work sometimes. I love it when they send me gift ideas based on some of my searches. IE: Don't forget Father's Day. Were sure that your dad would love a new fuser for an HP Laserjet 4300. Be sure to have that gift wrapped.

Really? I'm thinking not!

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Being a Slumlord has it's advantages.

I'm telling ya, Dave, they don't taste like you might think. They taste surprisingly good, IMO.
Adam, with your high ranking I notice you don't have to include the "H" ;)

My opinions are still "humble".

Later,

Forest Man

P.S. -Yesterday had a nice 2 hour hike in the woods, followed by some cool-off time in the pool with brews.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam, with your high ranking I notice you don't have to include the "H" ;)
Oh, I'm still humble...just too lazy to type all that out. :)

Besides, the only high ranking I have is for posts. Good golly, I must have been quite the ho back in the day. I still can't believe that no one passed me after 17 months. Slackers. :p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Thanks for not polluting my nice respectable DIY thread with your homo fantasies. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
No response? ... yeah ... that's what I thought. :p :D

I should cut back on the AM protein. It makes me like this. :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I use Amazon at work sometimes. I love it when they send me gift ideas based on some of my searches. IE: Don't forget Father's Day. Were sure that your dad would love a new fuser for an HP Laserjet 4300. Be sure to have that gift wrapped.

Really? I'm thinking not!
Yeah, well I buy most of my work related books from Amazon in uk mostly because it's the cheapest and then I get so many nice ideas on books from them :eek:

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Almost forgot about the veggie corn dogs.
There's just something inherently wrog with this idea. If I wanted something that was good for me I wouldn't be wanting a hot dog to begin with.

That's like having sex purely for procreation, not for pleasure. Just cut a hole in the friggin' sheet already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis