Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It's been a long time since I enjoyed some caveman haha's. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I just installed 8gb of ram into my macbook pro. The speed boost is incredible, especially since I only had 2gb prior lol.

Later today I'm installing a 7200 RPM 500gb wd drive. Should be fun :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just installed 8gb of ram into my macbook pro. The speed boost is incredible, especially since I only had 2gb prior lol.

Later today I'm installing a 7200 RPM 500gb wd drive. Should be fun :D
Sounds like quite an upgrade! I'm looking to grab a new Mac once Lion comes out this month. Should be a nice update from my 2006 MacBook.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's difficult being a post whore without many customers.

Well, unless your a crazy dude who posts random stuff, then leaves for a week and claims to have been trapped in your own bathroom. Ahhh, the good old days. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Amazon's Friday Sale has been uninspiring for months. They don't even link to it on their deals site anymore, at least that I can see. Too bad - they used to have some good stuff.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Amazon's Friday Sale has been uninspiring for months. They don't even link to it on their deals site anymore, at least that I can see. Too bad - they used to have some good stuff.
They're getting boring ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got bored and ate lunch early. Had my first non-corn-batter-encrusted soy hot dog (at least, that I can remember). Placed it on a piece of nuts-and-seeds bread with some honey dijon mustard. Believe it or not, it was darn tasty.

Followed it up with some ham that got shared with Niki, though, so no vegan award for me today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis