Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
majorloser

majorloser

Hi, Dave. I have a Streamlight that has bulbs for two different UV wavelengths, along with a regular bulb. I have two other Streamlight flashlights that I like, too.
I was thinking about getting this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Professional-Inspection-Flashlight-380-385nm-Ultraviolet/dp/B0013E3XVU

I've got some killer LED flashlights. My Bro-in-law is a "flashlight-aholic". He's hooked me up with quite a few. Here's a great source for LED lights. The Romisen and ITP lights with Cree LED's are hard to beat.

http://www.shiningbeam.com/servlet/StoreFront

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just remember - whatever you see in your house with that thing...you can't unsee. :eek: :D

Another thing is that white cotton will light up like the sun under a UV light (I think it's because of the optical brighteners in detergents). The first time that I used mine, I thought that there were Niki stains everywhere. Then I realized that it was fuzz from the new socks that I had just started wearing the day before. :)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
...I thought that there were Niki stains everywhere. Then I realized that it was fuzz from the new socks that I had just started wearing the day before. :)
Right, blame the dog first.:rolleyes: Then invent a new alibi and call it "sock fuzz".:rolleyes: Where I come from, we have different euphemisms for such stains...

;):D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
In the other news: Monkey steals camera to snap himself

The primate went to investigate the equipment before becoming fascinated with his own reflection in the lens.
And it wasn't long before the crested black macaque hijacked the camera and started snapping away sending award-winning photographer David Slater bananas.
David, 46, said: "One of them must have accidentally knocked the camera and set it off because the sound caused a bit of a frenzy.
"At first there was a lot of grimacing with their teeth showing because it was probably the first time they had ever seen a reflection.
"They were quite mischievous jumping all over my equipment, and it looked like they were already posing for the camera when one hit the button.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8615859/Monkey-steals-camera-to-snap-himself.html

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I just completed a new addition to the Tiger theater and I don't have my cord to upload the photos lol. I promise you will get some new photos soon.

majorloser

majorloser

I live in Central Florida, so I'm happy the media circus will be ending soon. From the beginning with the whole search BS to the trial it's been flooding our local media networks for ages.

Thank god for satelite radio and television to escape your local media.

majorloser

majorloser

Really? Who is being inducted into the Loyal Order of the Pink Flip-Flop?
I'd say we need to induct Stratman. He missed out on all that while he's been gone. But now that Adam is back the team is up to full strength. :)

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Pink flip flops? Ok....you talked me into it, but as long as their furry....furry pink flip flops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis