Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
majorloser

majorloser

I feel like we're at some sort of class reunion. Who else is going to show up?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry to see that, Harald.
I'm not affected personally but it scares me, and it's scary to realize it's the 21st reported accident with Eurocopter AS 350 in Norway since 2000.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Cool. Bulgaria, huh? I've never been, but it seems like their politics are pretty cleaned up.

They should have good beaches and proper food, and some nice treatments (mud++) for body.... who cares about their politics :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
And it was five ago years this week I became a moderator.

It really is true.....I HAVE NO LIFE :(
Congrats! Come on, man, if this ain't living, then I don't know what is.

Sadly, that's a true statement...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Oh that's a good choice. I sold the Intimus DB 5's I had so graciously won out from under Jamie like I bought Matt's speakers out from under him ... oh, the memories. Anyways I would own anything that company puts out. I don't have time to talk about their looks but let me just say that they were one of the few things I ever owned that I had not taken apart.

Take the 10 years or so that you need to full that trigger but don't stop squeezing. :D
Never thought I would write anything like this Alex but you make me wanna get their speakers :p

majorloser

majorloser

I need to buy a good quality UV-LED flashlight. I know Adam did a review awhile back. More powerful the better.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
I need to buy a good quality UV-LED flashlight. I know Adam did a review awhile back. More powerful the better.
I have a Surefire LED flashlight. Compact, durable and long battery life with great light output. Worth taking a look at them to see if there is something that catches your eye/needs.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
This just rolled through. It rained everywhere but at my house. Now it's just humid and sandy. :(

-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hi, Dave. I have a Streamlight that has bulbs for two different UV wavelengths, along with a regular bulb. I have two other Streamlight flashlights that I like, too.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Questionnaire..... who is this?

Someone you all know, very famous guy :p

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I have been struggling with the economic situation that the republicans left me in but other than that it's been okay. I went back to work a couple of weeks ago and am dieing to spend the money I ain't maid yet because I am a financially irresponsible liberal. :D
"You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don't do too many things wrong." - Warren Buffet

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
All things are difficult before they are easy
- Dennis Conner

Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out to it!
- Dennis Conner

Bars can be very sad places. Some people spend their whole life in bars, Just yesterday, some guy sat right here next to me for 11 hours.
- Norm Peterson

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Why do we always have to say excuse me when we can't hear what somebody says. when somebody mumbles something, you go: Your fault !!!
- Jerry Seinfeld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis