Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I figured out how to paint over the license plate cause I don't want any internet weirdos tracking me down, calling me and google earthing where I live.
Who would do that? From the license plate, I mean - that's too easy. :D

The unobscured parking sticker on the window, though...that's pure gold.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks, guys! Good to be back. Good, indeed.

Luckily, some things haven't changed...time to walk Niki. :)

majorloser

majorloser

I don't want any internet weirdos tracking me down, calling me and google earthing where I live. There's people out there like that, you know.
We have other ways of finding you.

And just to set the record straight, we prefer to be called "Tech Savy Socially Misaligned."

Now back to setting up a satelite run over your house for later tonight.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The guy three houses down has been power washing his yard since ~8am, and now he's using a power blower to finish it off. The "being noisy outside on a Sunday morning" genie is squarely out of the bottle...so it's time for me to start vacuuming the back yard.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I might have been born to do yard work, but my body has clearly outgrown it.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
We have other ways of finding you.

And just to set the record straight, we prefer to be called "Tech Savy Socially Misaligned."

Now back to setting up a satelite run over your house for later tonight.
Already set up. I'd be happy to forward you a link to the feed. Ever since certain statements were made regarding the wife I felt it best to be safe, but be warned the images you are about to see may disturb you unless you enjoy twister and human pong.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm reminded of why I left. I'm sitting at my computer, waiting for people to post things...and thinking that I now need to buy something new for my system. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm reminded of why I left. I'm sitting at my computer, waiting for people to post things...and thinking that I now need to buy something new for my system. :D
LOL !!! :D

Dude, it's better than anything on TV! ... but honestly I hope you're able to strike some sort of balance. I'm not able to but that's just the way things are for me. So what does your system need now? I would like to know where the rear center went and how that works with the few 7.1 BR audio flicks out there.

I'm gonna need to take a look at your gallery thread to see where you're at with all that stuff.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dude, it's better than anything on TV!
I don't know...I'm digging this "10 Things I Hate About You" on Netflix streaming. What? I'm a guy...really.

So what does your system need now?
A woman to criticize it.

I would like to know where the rear center went and how that works with the few 7.1 BR audio flicks out there.
I went old school crazy with it and placed it...in the center on the rear wall. :p I honestly can't say if the thing ever turns on. I got it for free and was pretty jazzed about that, and up it went. The speaker, that is.

I'm gonna need to take a look at your gallery thread to see where you're at with all that stuff.
Yeah...I'm gonna need to update that. Outside of that speaker and the PS3, it's all the same as last January. With global warming, glaciers now move significantly faster than I do. Effing fossil fuels. I had a slight edge back in the 80's.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
With global warming, glaciers now move significantly faster than I do. Effing fossil fuels. I had a slight edge back in the 80's.
Instead of moving slowly, give procrastination a try. It's always worked for me.;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Instead of moving slowly, give procrastination a try. It's always worked for me.;)
Woed. I originally planned on posting again in February 2010. :eek:

I thought you were away for the reason that you'd got as life :p
Ha! Clearly, the illusion was better than the reality. :)

I know you didn't mean me but I did just get through shooting latex out of one of those sprayers. :eek:
Was Walgreens too far away? :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've planned out my "wall of sound" for tonight. Niki is terrified of fireworks, and now that they are legal to buy here (although most are illegal to use, but that won't stop most people), I figure people will be setting them off in the neighborhood. I'll be doing dishes and laundry all night. Normally I'm a bit annoyed by how loud my dishwasher is, but tonight it just might redeem itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis