AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Is there not a thread on this movie?

Anyway, I just saw it.

I thought it was pretty good - better than Super 8.:D

I liked the character development of Professor X, Magneto, Mistique, and Beast.

It made me care about those 4 characters. Marvel studio is doing a great job on these movies. Characterization is very good.

There is one surprise cameo in the movie. I loved it. LMAO.:D:D

Matt34

Matt34

Is there not a thread on this movie?

Anyway, I just saw it.

I thought it was pretty good - better than Super 8.:D

I liked the character development of Professor X, Magneto, Mistique, and Beast.

It made me care about those 4 characters. Marvel studio is doing a great job on these movies. Characterization is very good.

There is one surprise cameo in the movie. I loved it. LMAO.:D:D
Yup, liked it better than super8, Thor and Green Lantern.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I already reserved a space in my media shelf for this one. :p

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I loved this movie too. Perfect character casting of Magneto and Xavier. I think there was a mess up of timeline for the cameo but it was funny nonetheless.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I liked the cameo as well. The only issue with the timeline might have been in his choice of words when they came up to him. I wasn't alive back then, but it seems like that would have been more appropriate in the current century :)

F

Fenix

Audioholic
I don't know if there would neccesarily be a timeline issue. That character most certainly would have been around at that time, probably not as we know them now, before certain events happened, but certainly around. It's possible that they character happened to be there before an assignment, or just hanging around. Even if it was after the event it would still work.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
cameo

I didn't have an issue with the cameo time-line for several reasons.

1st, I laughed so hard, I didn't care.:D

2nd, I thought it picked up after the first movie. To see him wandering around and not knowing anything makes sense to me.:D

Or maybe I'm wrong.

But it was just so hilarious.:D

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I didn't have an issue with the cameo time-line for several reasons.

1st, I laughed so hard, I didn't care.:D

2nd, I thought it picked up after the first movie. To see him wandering around and not knowing anything makes sense to me.:D

Or maybe I'm wrong.

But it was just so hilarious.:D
This movie takes place well before Origins :)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
This movie takes place well before Origins :)
In Origins, Emma Frost is only a teenage girl; in First Class she is now a full-grown woman in her late 20s or early 30s?:eek:

In Origins, Xavier is older; in First Class, he is younger.:D

I guess that "Frost" girl in Origins is not Emma Frost? :D

Like they say, nothing is perfect.

Can't they afford to hire a commitee to make sure the timeline makes more sense?:D

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Just ignore origins and the last stand :)
You have a point there.

You the one thing I have never been able to accept about the whole X-Men universe is how they cannot cure Xavier's leg paralysis!:eek:

It seems like they can cure anything.

They can even create an entire mutant person. But they can't fix a leg paralysis?:eek:

Do you think all the X-Men geeks would riot if Marvel fixed Xavier's legs in the next movie?:D:eek:

GranteedEV

GranteedEV

Audioholic Ninja
We just rented this today. Wicked movie.

And the LFE was probably the best out of all the movies I've watched.

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
Yup, liked it better than super8, Thor and Green Lantern.
Ditto. I thought Super 8, super blew. This my least favorite Xmen movie though. Origins was my favorite so far. I wish they would make a Deadpool movie.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Picked up my BluRay copy last night and plan on watching it 2 nite. I can't wait based on the posts in this thread.

GranteedEV

GranteedEV

Audioholic Ninja
I wanna clarify that if your setup can't do 112+ down to the infrasonic range without distortion, it's probably cutting out a lot of LFE info. what amazed me about the movie was how much my sub pressurized my seat.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Picked up my BluRay copy last night and plan on watching it 2 nite. I can't wait based on the posts in this thread.
Which edition did you buy? I bought the cheaper one for $19.98 at Wal-mart and have a question if you have the 2 disc set.
Mine has it listed on the spec box as 23MBPS, not very high. Do you or anyone has a higher number on the more expensive set?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Great flick with really good affects, acting and bass that kicked some serious boootai !!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis