Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
majorloser

majorloser

Made my weekly conjugal visit with my truck yesterday. Hopefully only a couple more weeks.

The interior re-painted, mostly back together and the new doors hung

Ready to start the exterior repainting

The hood about to be installed

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Made my weekly conjugal visit with my truck yesterday. Hopefully only a couple more weeks.

The interior re-painted, mostly back together and the new doors hung

Ready to start the exterior repainting

The hood about to be installed
I'm dumbfounded that they didn't write that truck off! I have a hard time believing it's cheaper to repair than to replace.:confused:

majorloser

majorloser

I'm dumbfounded that they didn't write that truck off! I have a hard time believing it's cheaper to repair than to replace.:confused:
Even if you took a year's worth of depreciation off of it the truck would still be worth over $40K. The insurance companies now don't total a vehicle till it hit 80% damages.

EDIT: Kelley Blue Book puts it between $47K and $53K

Last edited:
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Is that a wall between those two people? Aren't there some businesses like that?

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I don't want it to end like this. :D

I'm kinda busy doin' stuff but I just had to take a break and post something useless. :p
OK OK. You can call me. Just don't hang up when my wife answers. She thinks I have a girlfriend again.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
24/7/365

It ain't ever turned off.
We probably need reverse cycle A/C's around here, we do have the rainshowers of the century.... like we have every month :eek: and last week we had 5 degrees (C) = 41 F

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I need to let loose a 15 second fart. It's being awfully shy though, making the situation uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis