Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I rode my bike to work today. It was nice and cool, and I still sweated a lot. Tonight it'll be around 90F/32C on the way home. I will really sweat then. Tee hee!

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
What's an A/C?:D

Seriously it is getting nice outside. Was pretty close to 100. It's way to dry though. I much prefer the humidity.
You can have ours. I think this morning was the hottest 72* has ever felt. Our dewpoint was 68. Yuck. It was even sticky in the house with the A/C on.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
You can have ours. I think this morning was the hottest 72* has ever felt. Our dewpoint was 68. Yuck. It was even sticky in the house with the A/C on.
Sounds nice, but there needs to be a tropical beach involved too. :D If you have to indoor humidity it should at least come with a beach.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Sounds nice, but there needs to be a tropical beach involved too. :D If you have to indoor humidity it should at least come with a beach.
And babes! What good is a beach without babes? The best thing about heat and humidity is that the QT's wear as little as possible.
:D:D:D

Matt34

Matt34

I have a love/ hate relationship with my iPad. If only the wifi wouldn't drop every 15-20 mins.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I have a love/ hate relationship with my iPad. If only the wifi wouldn't drop every 15-20 mins.
I don't even use wifi on my iphone. I much prefer the 3g network. You might give that a go.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
When my PC craps out I'm getting an Android tablet. I don't see why I'd ever need a PC again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis