Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
... but not 'bating. :rolleyes:

You should have just polluted Dave's thread. :p

Isn't it killing anybody else not knowing what's on the tapes? :confused:

Happy Good Friday to you too, Mike! :)
No. I couldn't care less about those tapes...:)

On a similar note. When we bought our house the previous owners left a box full of albums. Lots of classical plus some other stuff. I should listen to them...eventually.:eek::)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
No. I couldn't care less about those tapes...:)

On a similar note. When we bought our house the previous owners left a box full of albums. Lots of classical plus some other stuff. I should listen to them...eventually.:eek::)
Were you born like that? :D

majorloser

majorloser

There's very few things that will make me cry, but this sure brought tears to my eyes today. :(

Not even the roof survived :(

And they still have more to take off. :(:(:(

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
There's very few things that will make me cry, but this sure brought tears to my eyes today. :(

... and if you actually were a young woman I'd drive down to FLA and blow your big nose for you. :D

This is the perfect time to wire up a killer audio system in that truck! :)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'm still a little stunned that it wasn't totaled and used for parts, Dave.:confused:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was making up some speaker wire for Walter's amp. Since the jacket is flimsy and my slitter doesn't work well with it I broke out my sharpening stones because I was pretty bored. You were probably bored too but wait til you get a load of this ... you're gonna be comatose.

For Homer Owner stuff I'll use a retractable blade but never at work. Since I have to cut the cable jacket I thought I would make my blade dangerously sharp. I haven't stepped up to a strop quite yet but this 3rd stone in a set of three is the final stage of the ridiculous lengths I am taking to terminate speaker wire.

A close up of the blade doesn't look like much but she can shave and I'm a little frightened of her.
With that I consider myself warned. Wish me luck.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I was making up some speaker wire for Walter's amp. Since the jacket is flimsy and my slitter doesn't work well with it I broke out my sharpening stones because I was pretty bored. You were probably bored too but wait til you get a load of this ... you're gonna be comatose.

For Homer Owner stuff I'll use a retractable blade but never at work. Since I have to cut the cable jacket I thought I would make my blade dangerously sharp. I haven't stepped up to a strop quite yet but this 3rd stone in a set of three is the final stage of the ridiculous lengths I am taking to terminate speaker wire.

A close up of the blade doesn't look like much but she can shave and I'm a little frightened of her.
With that I consider myself warned. Wish me luck.

Your stones are expensive.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Your stones are expensive.
That one is the most expensive of the three. You only buy them once if you use them right. They are really just for chisels. My father has a set that he taught me to use a long time ago when I was just a little girl. The stones are what made me a man's man.

You want to see my other two? :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
That one is the most expensive of the three. You only buy them once if you use them right. They are really just for chisels. My father has a set that he taught me to use a long time ago when I was just a little girl. The stones are what made me a man's man.

You want to see my other two? :D
Why is your much better half around? or did you steal her purse again?:p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Why is your much better half around? or did you steal her purse again?:p
A new pair just grew in out of nowhere ... www.testicular regeneration.com

If you clicked more than once I know you need a new pair too. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
A new pair just grew in out of nowhere ... www.testicular regeneration.com

If you clicked more than once I know you need a new pair too. :D
Haha! I didn't click.:p

This line of conversation reminds me of when I was in high school. This kid made a comment about him and his dad having three balls. We never asked if it was each or between them!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I had a great weekend. Took the wife to T.O to see my daughter's band play. This is the first club.

You read that right.

Saturday, she played here.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
... at first I thought he had posted my phone number. :rolleyes:

... that would not have been cool. :D

Dave, how's their sound live?

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
They sound great live. They are a hard driving, musically tight rock band. Their youtube videos don't do anything for them. Vocals have been their weak spot but that's coming along as well. Now that they are out playing in public, they are improving exponentially every time I see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis