Kinect Hacked to Control PS3

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
The Kinect hack master Shantanu Goel is back at again and this time he has figured out how to control a PS3 with it. He also tries to control KZ3 with it but it's a little rough, Goel has said this is his pre-alpha state and he’s still working on perfecting it all I can say it looks interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
One word: Yawn. Interesting yes, but AFAIK, it still has the same limitations. Games would need to be designed with it in mind IMO.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
One word: Yawn. Interesting yes, but AFAIK, it still has the same limitations. Games would need to be designed with it in mind IMO.
Very true, but I'm curious to see what Mr Wizard has up his sleeve.

L

lobanw

Enthusiast
That is actually pretty cool :) It will be cool to see what he has up his sleeve for sure. There have been quite a few people working on Kinect hacks to work with all systems and it is actually nice to see someone who has made the hack successful in some sort :)

Thanks so much for sharing the video and if you hear of any other Kinect hacks being put on video in the mean time please keep sharing them on the forum!

K

kendramarx

Audiophyte
Wow, it's amazing to me what people do with their time.. but I guess to each their own.. :eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis