UN-Official Formula 1 Thread

majorloser

majorloser

Finally got around to watching the whole race today. On the original recording my DVR screwed it up because of the delay, so I waited and recorded the entire race yesterday evening.

All I can say is, "That sucked!" :mad:

I'd be glad if they never raced at that track again. The whole pit entrance and exit is horrible in the best weather. That race was just ridiculous. I can't believe they bothered to start the race twice under a safety car and once ending in a red flag. Then delaying the race and making them drive until it got dark was plain irresponsible and placed the drivers in harms way for nothing.

Having both of the Red Bulls out may have made the championship more interesting, but that race was not a good example of how to gain new fans to the sport.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
WOW!! Hulkenburg on pole by over a second!! Tomorrow is going to be a good race!! I always love it when a young driver gets his first pole position.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Yawn, everyone just picked off Hulkenburg 1 by 1 :( I hope Alonso wins, both the Red Bull drivers have thrown away the drivers championship.

majorloser

majorloser

I'd still like to see Mark Webber pull off the championship. I thought it a little strange that the team didn't make Vettel pit to allow Mark to pass.

But they did say there will be no team orders. Just strange....

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Yup, I wish Hammy was in with a real shot, but I think Alonso has it in the bag, the Red Bulls sure tossed it away. Still with Button in the mix and Hammy up front looking good, it should be a good! Pre-race interview, Webber is delusional if he thinks he's going to win.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I am a Ferrari guy but don't really care for Alonso....this is killing me.:eek::D

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Vettel really drove a faultless race, he deserves it. Hope next season will be good with 5 driver champions in the field!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
So who do you think is gonna win the next race? :D

2011 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX (Sakhir) 11 - 13 Mar

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Going out on a limb here, but Shuey!!
A friend of mine thinks that shuey was just developing the car and is going to come out swinging next year...

He didn't seem to have any fight in him this year...makes me sad...I didn't want him to come back and chance tarnishing his career.

annunaki

annunaki

I agree with you strongbad. I t really seemed like he was not really with it.

That would be a heck of strategy effort to use the whole season as a development program for improving next year's car. With the lack of testing now who knows though.

As for 2010 Vettel did a great job and is a deserving champ. He is always pushing the car.

I have no thoughts for 2011 until I see the cars and some testing times at minimum...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Yeah, I'm definitely in for USGP. Gotta keep an eye out for when tickets go on sale.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis