Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
majorloser

majorloser

Theese work the best. They get into every nook and cranny.
This one's better :D

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/iqqk87W4tic?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/iqqk87W4tic?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Forgot to post these up, so putting them here:
Jack'o mellon

Knucklehead pumpkin

Damn, I have never done a knucklehead. Those things are sooooo tough. The skin is harder than a "normal" pumpkin and it was really thick, so it was damn near impossible to carve. Took me like an hour and I didn't even cut much detail into it...:eek: The normal carving tools, those little tiny saws just wouldn't cut it - I bent one beyond recognition :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I was about to pitch an LP of an Ozawa conducted BSO recording of Mahler's Symphony #1 because it has so many crackles and pops and because I have another recording of it by the London Symphony Orchestra but then I noticed that the back of the album has this wildly boring blurb by Michael Steinburg ... oh yeah, this is the boring mother load. I bet your sorry you read this far into this post. No, you can't have that time back ... ever. :D :p

I am bored out of my skull.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
What will it get recycled as? :eek:
The city in which I reside has forced its residence into using compost bins at with the added cost of $75 that comes with the priviledge of having one. :rolleyes: Seesh!! Anyway, that's where the pumpkin landed. I incorretly used the term recycle. :eek: anything compostable can be tossed in including raw meat. I forgo the raw meat in the summer time unlike some residents who are complaining about the rotting stench. :D In the winter monthes, one can get away with toss raw meat in there.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
The city in which I reside has forced its residence into using compost bins at with the added cost of $75 that comes with the priviledge of having one. :rolleyes: Seesh!! Anyway, that's where the pumpkin landed. I incorretly used the term recycle. :eek: anything compostable can be tossed in including raw meat. I forgo the raw meat in the summer time unlike some residents who are complaining about the rotting stench. :D In the winter monthes, one can get away with toss raw meat in there.
We've had those bins for several years now. Yes, it isn't very pleasant during the summer. But it really reduces the waste going into landfills, so I don't mind the inconvenience.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
That wouldn’t last long in our area. The bears would rip it apart.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
That is odd. That means they aren't composting for reuse AFAIK, because the meat is not a good thing for compost that is intended to be used for typical agricultural fertilizer. Or maybe that is just not recommended for home use... We have our own compost bin at home and we use the resulting compost (black gold) in our garden and yards and it works wonders. No meat products because the meat stinks after a while obviously.

There's a company here who does this for large companies. They charge the company to take the compostables and then if the same company wants to use some of it for their landscaping, they have to pay to buy it back :eek:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
BD? The BD is awesome... I was watching it the other night on The Sony Movie Channel in HD just because it was on :)

EVERYONE!

majorloser

majorloser

BD? The BD is awesome... I was watching it the other night on The Sony Movie Channel in HD just because it was on :)

EVERYONE!
I don't know when it ends, but DISH is offering SMC for awhile free.

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
I have The Aura in from Netflix, and I screwed up in missing that it was only in DVD (or streaming). Dammit. I really wish they had some automated filtering device so that I can only browse BDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis