Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Wonder if I should book a computer..... its $ 99 !!!!
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Ben_on_hand.jpg

But no wireless, and all networking will be via USB (Ethernet to USB bridge) so you need a computer close at hand to use it.... which defeats a bit the purpose of a small computer like this, but a bit interesting piece of H/W I would say :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I am taking tomorrow off from work. I think a good "get my drunk on" is in gonna happen tonight. It's been awhile for me so you all better watch out for the drunk posting, bad spelling vizionut.
Sounds like good fun.....:p I'll watch out :eek:

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I am taking tomorrow off from work. I think a good "get my drunk on" is in gonna happen tonight. It's been awhile for me so you all better watch out for the drunk posting, bad spelling vizionut.
As opposed to the grammatically correct spelling bee champion we're used to?

Have fun gettin steam shovel drunk. I understand you wanting to "get your drunk on", but if you're gonna drink, its a whole lot more fun gettin "off"

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Patching unix servers sucks. Started at 7:00am and I'm still at it and its almost midnight.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I wonder if Adam has been here to see his avatar everywhere???? LOL
Not unless he's peeking in on somebody else's computer. He's kind of a freak for numbers and his last post was right on my birthday with a 666 count. I should probably be taking that personally.

What's got me baffled is that he's on Amazon writing reviews for deodorant and toilet paper.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It must be nice having somebody in your life that you can call a b!tch and not have to worry about being charged with a hate crime. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Not unless he's peeking in on somebody else's computer. He's kind of a freak for numbers and his last post was right on my birthday with a 666 count. I should probably be taking that personally.

What's got me baffled is that he's on Amazon writing reviews for deodorant and toilet paper.
And which is the best toilet paper now? :p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Charmin Ultra Strong ... not Ultra Soft. Evidently his @ss can take the abuse.

I really like where this is going. :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Theese work the best. They get into every nook and cranny.

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Theese work the best. They get into every nook and cranny.
How's the scrubbing effect, does the skin in bum get properly soft with these :)
Is it good for removing residue?

With this shapes, looks like it can have a good effect in front too :p

Last edited:
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
How's the scrubbing effect, does the skin in bum get properly soft with these :)
Oh h,ll yeah! It will soften you up big time.

Is it good for removing residue?
Absolutely. It will remove any residue from any part of your body no matter how deep it hides.

Ouch!:eek:
You're a better man that me my friend. Don't forget a little lube with that.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
How's the scrubbing effect, does the skin in bum get properly soft with these :) Is it good for removing residue?
How much residue, exactly, do you need to remove from your bum?:confused:

No, don't tell me.:eek:

There are inflatable products which may produce a better effect on your front.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis