Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I Had a bad fight with my fiancée today.... while on business trip.... I don't like these things :confused:

Hmmmmmm I had two posts in a row with 2 hours in between, is temperature getting lower here :eek:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I Had a bad fight with my fiancée today.... while on business trip.... I don't like these things :confused:

Hmmmmmm I had two posts in a row with 2 hours in between, is temperature getting lower here :eek:
Shhhhhh.......

You'll wake everyone.

Sorry about the fight. It happens though. Just remember that no matter what happens, it's always your fault. Try to make it up to her.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Shhhhhh.......

You'll wake everyone.

Sorry about the fight. It happens though. Just remember that no matter what happens, it's always your fault. Try to make it up to her.
Thx Michael......

he he yeah...... my better half has a temper like I never ever seen in my life, she makes the Hiroshima bomb look like a walk in the park :p

But the good thing about this is that there are many very good things about temper and in 99% I experience the good sides of this temper, but sometimes there's an overflow.... and I love her still :p
If I thought about all the things I want in a woman it would be like the description of my dear...... he he she's wonderful

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord

Well being engaged sucks so just grin and bear. There is light on the other side as long as she has a few screws loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis