PS3 Tiger Woods 2011

ahblaza

ahblaza

Audioholic Field Marshall
Hello ,
I just got Tiger Woods 2011 and set a profile golfer for myself and one for my wife so we can play each other. Can anyone tell me how to assign the controllers to each player, we both have to use the same controller because I don't know how to assign them. This is very frustrating and the booklet is even more so. Sorry guys for the dumb question, I need help.
Jeff

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Hello Jeff, I don't own the game so I did a little searching and this is what I found on EA's forum

You have to load your second profile in the Manage My Golfers section, (L3 on the opening menu) for it to be available in the Play Now mode.

ahblaza

ahblaza

Thanks Ares, I will try that but I still don't think I know what I'm doing. Thanks again for the quick reply.
Jeff

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
How many profile settings are there for "mistress'?"

Zing.

ahblaza

ahblaza

Hello Jeff, I don't own the game so I did a little searching and this is what I found on EA's forum
Thanks Ares, I tried that and all is well, Thanks again my friend.
Jeff

ahblaza

ahblaza

How many profile settings are there for "mistress'?"

Zing.
Hello, just one. I got things under control now, it was right there the whole time. Thanks for your reply.
Jeff

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Hello, just one. I got things under control now, it was right there the whole time. Thanks for your reply.
Jeff
I'm glad to see everything worked out Jeff.

Enjoy and Happy Gaming
Tony

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis