UN-Official Formula 1 Thread

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
Wow, what a race, Lewis IS the PASS MASTER. The same move on Shuey and Sutil on the outside was great. I hope he gets a win soon, Button's been extremely good on tires calls, which got him the win, but he sure tightened up at the end.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Looks liek Mercedec Benz/Macalren are the cars to beat this season. Ferrari's dominance is beginning to wayne.

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
I know, I'm in MD, and that would be a reasonable drive. In other news, Mercedes builds a new, longer wheel base just for Shuey, lo and behold, he's 3rd fastest in practice! Nico's down in 7th with the new chassis.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
It's not quite F1, but we cleared another hurdle for the Baltimore Grand Prix (Indy cars), in August '11, so us locals will get to see this up real close. Money has been found to smooth out a couple miles of waterfront streets so it's pretty much a done deal that we will have a race for 5 years. 185 MPH on Baltimore streets will even be fast by taxi standards....can't wait. I'll be just a short bike ride from the race! :D:)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
annunaki

annunaki

Weber seems to have the upper hand right now on his younger teammate. Very quick pole time! I was surprised to see them get below the 1.14.00 mark.

Schumacher is still having issues with the short wheelbase car too as Rosberg out qualified him again.

It was a shame to see Alonso crash in third practice. I have a feeling he would have been on Pole. He was quick all weekend. It will be interesting to see if he will be able to get into the points this weekend. He will need to do a well planned 1 stopper starting with harder tires and then going for the softs.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis