Woman Arrested for Seducing a Boy on PSN.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
A Woman Was Arrested After Seducing a Boy on PlayStation Online

Friday, 02 April 2010 08:08 Beth Kasperski

An older woman from Florida has been arrested due to allegations she had been using videogames to entice an young Oklahoma boy into a sexual relationship. Annamay Alexander, age 44, was taken into custody in Texas on Wednesday after being issued with an arrest warrant for stalking.

CourtOfficers who were investigating the issue revealed that Mrs. Alexander had traveled from Florida to Oklahoma City on numerous occasions to meet with the young man and that officers had also responded to reports of harassing phone calls involving the suspect in February.

It is alleged that Mrs. Alexander had initially met the boy online and lured him to her using PlayStation online. Court documents revealed that the boy, who is only 14, had revealing photographs of the suspect on his Playstation 3 and the she had sent countless inappropriate text messages to the victim including one saying "my body is yours to do what you want with" and "I love you and want to get married."

Annamay Alexander, who is married with children, could face up to 15 years in jail for each offence and has been described as a flight risk and a danger to the community.

Source: Go Fanboy

Serj22

Serj22

Full Audioholic
I don't know. It really depends, it's obviously illegal if she's not smoking hot, but... you never can tell. I mean, he obviously kept the pictures of her on his account, and didn't delete them, so...

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
To evade hotlink clicks

Get lucky with hot substitute teacher - "good job son"

Thinking that you were lucky to get Annamay - "we've decided to send to to a mental hospital son"

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I keep on trying to get pictures posted with the news that I find, but for some reason I can't get it to work.

Serj22

Serj22

Full Audioholic
She totally looks like Garth Alghar from Wayne's world, or Dana Carvey in general.

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
I don't see how anything can be illegal on PSN? There seems to be no rules online. I've had people tell me they're going to come to my house and kill me and my entire family, burn down my house, I've heard people threaten each other with really nasty, nasty stuff too. I've heard two jokers giving each other their addresses and a predefined meeting place near where they lived so they could fight each other because one of them claimed to be better at CoD MW2.

But the minute someone wants to get naked you're on the news - jeez.

Serj22

Serj22

Full Audioholic
I don't see how anything can be illegal on PSN? There seems to be no rules online. I've had people tell me they're going to come to my house and kill me and my entire family, burn down my house, I've heard people threaten each other with really nasty, nasty stuff too. I've heard two jokers giving each other their addresses and a predefined meeting place near where they lived so they could fight each other because one of them claimed to be better at CoD MW2.

But the minute someone wants to get naked you're on the news - jeez.
But, the problem is that the lady actually went to his house or something trying to seduce him. I do not think the matter of how she contacted him was important, this could have been through Texting, xboxLIVE, PSN, AIM, Facebook, doesn't matter - the part people are upset about is the creepy lady and the fact that she looks like Garth Alghar.

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Yeah, I suppose that makes sense. I thought it was just for the messages and 'seduction' itself.

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
Maybe the kid needs counseling. Or glasses. Or a pair of freagin telescopes. *puke*

Serj22

Serj22

Full Audioholic
Maybe the kid needs counseling. Or glasses. Or a pair of freagin telescopes. *puke*
The kid was probably playing MW2 while doing jager-bombs, so it's probably because of that that he had the stinging urge to meet up with Garth.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis