Greatest Moment in Gaming

Serj22

Serj22

Full Audioholic
Would that game have happened to be Raiden, or Raptor: Call of The Shadows?

Because both I played at the arcade FOREVER>

Matt34

Matt34

Being stationed in Germany when the orginial Rainbow Six came out for PC and playing co-op with a bunch of Britts. We rocked that game!

R

ragged

Senior Audioholic
A 3 week undefeated run on Street Fighter at the local arcade.

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'm glad so many people responded. :)

One more to add to mine:

When I was younger, somewhere around 10 I think, I watched my uncle take on all challengers in Street Fighter 2 at the local arcade by my house. He took down every single person effortlessly. Sounds simple? Here's the catch. He literally did it...

ONE HANDED!

Yes, he played SF2 arcade with ONE hand. He wrapped his thumb around the joystick and used his 4 fingers on the 6 buttons. And he totally destroyed everyone that challenged him, including the one guy that was known as the best at our local arcade. He only stopped when his hand started hurting but by then he had taken down each person at least 3 times.

A

AllenW

Enthusiast
Nothing quite so exciting here, Mech Warrior fan here, once went 4 to 1 on a clan battle and won after the rest of my clan got killed.
Had done 3 to 1 before that.

Not counting all the times I got killed getting there though..:)

Favorite weapon, Light Guass
Mech Tantos

Al

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
I had to share this recent one.

Was playing Sub Base on Live in Modern Warfare 2. It was a Team Deathmatch 8 vs 8.

I ran into the top floor of one of the buildings...

knifed 3 guys that were all trying to take me down...

whipped out the primary P90 and took down one guy on the other side of the room...

switched to the secondary AA shotgun and took down another guy in the corner next to me...

tossed a flash and a semtex down the stairs and took out another guy that was coming in for the rescue...

and finally got sniped from across the way by a camper.

People were going apeshiz as they watched the kill indicator list my carnage. It was pretty sweet. Once in a while I go on these hot streaks and usually I totally suck.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'm glad so many people responded. :)

One more to add to mine:

When I was younger, somewhere around 10 I think, I watched my uncle take on all challengers in Street Fighter 2 at the local arcade by my house. He took down every single person effortlessly. Sounds simple? Here's the catch. He literally did it...

ONE HANDED!

Yes, he played SF2 arcade with ONE hand. He wrapped his thumb around the joystick and used his 4 fingers on the 6 buttons. And he totally destroyed everyone that challenged him, including the one guy that was known as the best at our local arcade. He only stopped when his hand started hurting but by then he had taken down each person at least 3 times.
Ahhh, the days of the arcade. I actually didn't even think about that until you said that. I went to the Tekken tournament many moons ago. It was a big thing because Namco was here in town doing the development at the time (yes, this game was developed in the US not Japan) and we did some testing for them on the new versions as they came out. I didn't actually sign up because I couldn't make it to the first rounds, but I was there for the finals (not competing). I knew the guy who won the whole thing and I played him the next day and beat him easily :)

Matt34

Matt34

Nothing quite so exciting here, Mech Warrior fan here, once went 4 to 1 on a clan battle and won after the rest of my clan got killed.
Had done 3 to 1 before that.

Not counting all the times I got killed getting there though..:)

Favorite weapon, Light Guass
Mech Tantos

Al

Mech Warrior!! That brings back some memories, loved that game.

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
Turbo Grafx 16
Raiden, Air Zonk, Galaga, Devil's Crush........

I still have all my games and the console in good working condition.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis