Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Congrats, oh master of stealth! You made it!!! :D

My apologies - I didn't notice at the change.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I may need to order another magic bullet. Damn infomercials.

The blender, not the female "personal satisfaction" device.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I have had a few friends over this weekend......:rolleyes: they all want my hd system hooked up just like me... They where all impresssed with the sound and video

Last edited:
J

jamie2112

Banned
1 and1/2 hours till I leave.......aahhhh the nerves are starting even after hundreds of flights...:eek:

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks for the info Pat it save me some time. My wife and I looked at a couple of dogs and we both liked this one now we have to show it to my daughter and see what she thinks.
You never know until they meet them in person...
Good luck!

-pat

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
You never know until they meet them in person...
Good luck!

-pat
Sooooooo true!

I even have to name our animals (even our son) because I need to look at there face, look them in the eye to come up with the perfect name.:eek::) We our son was being born I couldn't name him until i met him...I didn't want to look at a Fred and have to call him Stan...:D My wife knew ahead of time my thoughts and I knew hers... I knew where not to go.;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I might just need to try out Domino's new pizza recipe. I never liked their sauce before, but they've changed it. Hmmm.

Speaking of pizza, the grocery store near me got some of California Pizza Kitchen's Chipotle Chicken back in stock - and had them for $4/each on some "overstock clearance." Mmmm. I bought eight. :) I would have bought more, but my freezer can only hold so many.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching the premier of Chuck right now. Good stuff. I'm glad that it's back, and now I get to enjoy it on a 50" plasma. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I might just need to try out Domino's new pizza recipe. I never liked their sauce before, but they've changed it. Hmmm.
Just FYI, the new stuff is better, I actually liked the new garlic crust, but the pizza still isn't anything to write home about.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm watching the premier of Chuck right now. Good stuff. I'm glad that it's back, and now I get to enjoy it on a 50" plasma. :D
When you get done watching your show you might want to clear out you inbox.
Are you archiving pic's of the big uns or what? :rolleyes:

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I haven't really posted anything yesterday spent all day with the Fam. looking for a dog. My daughter scares me we went to animal shelters to look at dogs she was happy,but the breed of dog she picked concerns me no matter what shelter we went to she would pick the Pitbull:eek: and would ask her to choose another one she would say no followed by daddy please:). It broke my heart but I'm not willing to take a chance with this breed, if I was single than sure or if it was just my wife and I than no problem. So we haven't gotten a dog yet,so I showed her pics of other breeds of dogs on the lappy and it was a no go but when I showed her a pic of the Pit she said yes. I would like for her to have a dog but not a Pit any advice guys.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Ok the Brittney Spaniel, great with every animal and kids, just needs to run a little when they are pups. Most hunting dogs do well with families and Labs are one of the best. Are you showing your daughter pics of pitbulls with bows around them :eek:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Go with a boxer. They're just as ugly as pit bulls but without the reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis