Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Guitar Hero across the street is at it again. I figure if it's this loud to me, the people right next door must be going nuts. They're a very nice family, but...dang. It's an electric guitar - can't he practice with headphones?

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Guitar Hero across the street is at it again. I figure if it's this loud to me, the people right next door must be going nuts. They're a very nice family, but...dang. It's an electric guitar - can't he practice with headphones?
If it's to loud your to OLD.:D J/K. Just call the cops on this Jackass.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If it's to loud your to OLD.:D J/K. Just call the cops on this Jackass.
Oh, I'm old...no doubt. :D The family is incredibly nice, though, so it's not like I think they're jerks. At least he plays with the garage door down. I just don't understand why an electric guitar has to be practiced through an amp at that volume. Perhaps I'm missing some subtlety of music.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
btw - none at all.

(Just following the Facebook, newly formed, tradition).

-pat

A

audiotraine

Enthusiast
-figured out how to do it wighout linking off of someone else.

-am a troll of my own

-dishnetwork HD tv Pladia : 1080i broadcast::
---Dave Matthews Band ---Piedmont park.......
.......2 1/2 hours of some dang good music......
......1080i 5.1 sounds awesome!

58 v awscome big boy

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Oh, I'm old...no doubt. :D The family is incredibly nice, though, so it's not like I think they're jerks. At least he plays with the garage door down. I just don't understand why an electric guitar has to be practiced through an amp at that volume. Perhaps I'm missing some subtlety of music.
We use to have the same problem with a group of college kids that rented the house next door to me and my wife. Party's until 5am at first I talked to them about it, that didn't work so we called the cops after that, I'm glad to say they no longer live on my block because I harassed them every chance I got.:D I'm cool if you want to party but have some consideration for your neighbors.

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching A Few Good Men on blu-ray. The video quality is outstanding, and not just for a movie from 1984.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I'm watching A Few Good Men on blu-ray. The video quality is outstanding, and not just for a movie from 1984.
Good movie, is there any add feature's on the blu-ray version?

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Just finished Transformers 2. It really wasn't that bad. It's pure entertainment for the sake of entertainment. An enjoyable 2 hours. I just wish I could watch it at a volume other than -40 (as displayed by the Yamaha). Everyone else is in bed.

-pat

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Haven't seen this video in awhile. Love this video:D:cool:

I am glad my wife is Mexican because she watches shows like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Not yet. Alex is still drafting the prenup so that I can't get half of all his free stuff. :D
Adam, its not worth it.
Not unless you think a salad spinner and a used Tom Jones album are appropriate gifts.
Hold out for a ring!

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm trying to clean my grout. "Trying" being the operative word. I should just hire someone.

I've given up on the "easy" methods (Hoover FloorMate, steam cleaner) and am now trying a grout brush and sponge. Hopefully when my trial area dries, it'll look clean. [Fingers crossed.]
How'd you make out?

I forgot to mention...if you don't mind me throwing in my 2-cents.:)
Regarding you grout situation.
If it has grayish / black staining, that's mold and bleach would do it.
If that didn't work; you may have mineral deposits calcium and or rust.
Something like CLR or even white vinegar will clean it.
In either case, it's all about pre-soaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis