Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm trying to clean my grout. "Trying" being the operative word. I should just hire someone.

I've given up on the "easy" methods (Hoover FloorMate, steam cleaner) and am now trying a grout brush and sponge. Hopefully when my trial area dries, it'll look clean. [Fingers crossed.]

majorloser

majorloser

I'm trying to clean my grout. "Trying" being the operative word. I should just hire someone.

I've given up on the "easy" methods (Hoover FloorMate, steam cleaner) and am now trying a grout brush and sponge. Hopefully when my trial area dries, it'll look clean. [Fingers crossed.]
Two words...

hydrogen peroxide

And I don't mean that 3% over-the-counter stuff. I mean getting some 35% or 50% industrial stuff. That stuff works great on stained grout. Also burning holes through your skin, but sacrifices must be made in the name of cleanliness.

(it helps to have a few thousand gallons sitting around at work)

Last edited:
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
No jury duty! I don't even have to call in for the entire week since the court does not need any jury service this week. Sweet! I am soooo glad I did not defer this one.

-pat

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Burrrrrr its as cold as a witches you know what. Its a good night to troll around audioholics

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Try it out on the back of your head though so that if it does change the color of you hair you don't have to look at it every morning. :rolleyes: :D
You sure it won't bother you?

Oh, that's right - you keep your eyes closed...

:)

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Not yet. Alex is still drafting the prenup so that I can't get half of all his free stuff. :D
Yeah i can understand that, those speakers were very nice for sure. I dont blame him for that.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis