Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
It appears my suspicions surrounding our newest member audiotrane have been confirmed.

A

audiotraine

Enthusiast
hoping vizionut sees this too..if i got that message of wisdom a few days ago..I wouldn't have yellow stuff running down my cheek!
snowed in- in ohio for the week...go figure!
wish I hadn't spent my money on the book either.. entertaining reading though :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
All good advice, guys. After typing my post, I lubed up with some vaseline and put some gloves on. I was wearing gloves the past two times, as well, but no vaseline. I think it helped.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Just a joke, my man. Your picture says, "Straight."
Oh, I definitely think you are grasping for straws when it comes to humor.:D

I'll try not to be too hard on you about it though.;) I may even pretend to laugh.:D:D

I'm sorry, I'm just cold spirited I guess.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just saw a commercial for McDonald's new thing - a Big Mac in a snack wrap.

I threw up just a little bit.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I wished Burger King would have these kind of commercials in the States.

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Completely unlike that fine Burger King commercial, I just saw (before my eyes snapped shut) some pictures of a friend's newborn on Facebook. Oh, man. It was worse than seeing the Big Mac wrap commercial.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Saw that commercial who sees that and says I need a big mac wrap.:eek: I can't wait for this month to be over So I can go shopping for some HT gear.:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Seems like I missed some trolling today......:D Just got back from Knots Berry Farm and we had a blast........

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
You missed one but it looks like we may have another.:eek: That is great that you had a great time with the Fam. you deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis