Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Happy New Year everyone. The fam and I just got back from a week down by New York City. We stayed with some friends and took the train into the city for a couple of days.

Had a great time and saw Mary Poppins show. We were at time's square on New Years eve but did not stay for the ball drop. Too many people and we had our daughter.

I hope everyone else had a safe and Happy New Year.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I guess Santa don't give out coal anymore.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Watch it men...Alex is horny...

innuendo

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't remember....some goofy Greek name that nobody could pronounce...Ya know, I kinda remember it starting with an A...
You have trouble pronouncing Adam ... it's easy ... close your eyes and just say it real slow.
Would it help if you said 'oh' first? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I mentioned before that I was excited about being able to put satellite images on my GPS receiver because Niki and I have gotten lost at the nearby state park on a few occasions (and a couple of times at night). It can be a bit stressful.

So, I finally sat down and got organized about putting satellite image files on my GPS receiver. I automated the generation of the coordinate files, automated entry of placemarks in Google Earth, and had a pretty quick system for getting the images generated. Got them all done and on the GPS this afternoon, went to the park with Niki, and...she wouldn't leave the parking lot. :)

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
You have trouble pronouncing Adam ... it's easy ... close your eyes and just say it real slow.
Would it help if you said 'oh' first? :D
Adam has trouble without his teleprompter :D ... and me without spell-check :eek:

Hope everyone's New Year is going great.

..... my grinder pump story. They came out this afternoon to install the grinder pump ..much more involved that I realized. Digging sewer, hooking up alaems and circuit breakers, other electrical and pumping connections, motor shell housing, etc. The first pump didn't work, the second pump didn't work.. Apparently three pumps delivered December 23 were literally "dropped" off and all three were broken. At leat it will not be another 2 1/2 month wait. Since they have a brand new pump that is broken they can exchange Monday ...and I was already for 'it' to hit the fan er grinder pump.

Oh yeah .. I was just joshing you Adam ;)

Peace,

Forest Man

P.S. - Rocko made it through New Year's fireworks celebrations - A-OKAY! :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
P.S. - Rocko made it through New Year's fireworks celebrations - A-OKAY! :)
Sweet! Niki did, too. I closed the windows and ran the blower for the furnace to mask the noise. I didn't hear any fireworks or guns at all.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I mentioned before that I was excited about being able to put satellite images on my GPS receiver because Niki and I have gotten lost at the nearby state park on a few occasions (and a couple of times at night). It can be a bit stressful.

So, I finally sat down and got organized about putting satellite image files on my GPS receiver. I automated the generation of the coordinate files, automated entry of placemarks in Google Earth, and had a pretty quick system for getting the images generated. Got them all done and on the GPS this afternoon, went to the park with Niki, and...she wouldn't leave the parking lot. :)
Did I ever tell you the story about, busting an oil pan on a rental car and getting stuck ing the sand at night in the Salt Plains Indian reservation.

And Avis had the gaul to tell me 'Sir, these cars not designed fro off-road use"

Not a good place to get lost a 1 am.

Peace,

Forest Man

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Did I ever tell you the story about, busting an oil pan on a rental car and getting stuck ing the sand at night in the Salt Plains Indian reservation.
You did, indeed. But I don't think it was in your current incarnation. ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm watching Cars on blu-ray. I saw it once before, but I finally opened up the copy that I ordered. I'm consistently stunned by how amazing the video looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis