Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I will be entering the New Year the right way,having my mother-in-law pissed at me.:D I'm not Mr P.C. she made a comment that her dress made her feel fat and I said it makes you look it too:D:D. Couldn't help it, Birds have to fly,fish have to swim and Son-in-laws must make jokes about their mother-in-laws.:D
LOL. I got the mother-in-law that uses power tools. She doesn't care what she looks like in a dress lol.

My wife got the crazy overly insensitive mother-in-law.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I'd still take a classified over the dude who was pushing the bogus Java update with script in his posts.

-pat

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Ummm...a group of you might be missing something!

<param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/player/fb87f5fa/" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/player/fb87f5fa/" width="437" height="333" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" name="viddler_fb87f5fa"></embed></object>

-pat

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I'm out. I'm sure that I'll still be awake at midnight (or be awoken by fireworks and/or gunfire), but hopefully not long afterwards. I can only imagine that Niki will be waking me up at 5am...again. :)

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
:D Thanks!

Some of the family already in bed? You're in Arizona, man. Aren't you loading the gun in anticipation of midnight? :p
Rest of the family is already in bed. I was watching Talladega Nights until the dishwasher kicked on. Small house and I couldn't turn up the volume with out disturbing one of the two already asleep.

Gun? There are enough around me to fire out random shots of stupidity! I feel no need to add to it. Sittin' in front of the PC drinking a Blue Heron Pale Ale instead. :D

-pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis