Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Now I can't tell if you got my joke. Time for another Smirnoff...
I did not get it... forgive me if I don't dissect every post searching for obvious homosexual innuendos.

I get it now... its funny. :)

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I will be entering the New Year the right way,having my mother-in-law pissed at me.:D I'm not Mr P.C. she made a comment that her dress made her feel fat and I said it makes you look it too:D:D. Couldn't help it, Birds have to fly,fish have to swim and Son-in-laws must make jokes about their mother-in-laws.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...she made a comment that her dress made her feel fat and I said it makes you look it too:D:D.
You also could have gone with, "it's not the dress." :D

Wasn't she little miss unthankful when you got her hot water heater fixed?

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
One more for the road. This image is a bit freaky to me.

Dust and the Helix Nebula
Credits: NASA, JPL-Caltech, Kate Su (Steward Obs, U. Arizona) et al.
Ya know, I almost posted that same image here last night!
It reminded me of the robot from Monsters vs. Aliens.

-pat

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
You also could have gone with, "it's not the dress." :D

Wasn't she little miss unthankful when you got her hot water heater fixed?
She suffers from (what have you done for me lately)syndrome.:eek::D

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Her window must be like five minutes!
That's on a good day. Last year we replaced all her windows on her house and paid her taxes so her home so it wouldn't be a part of the tax sale this year.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Dear Adam I would like to inform you that the position for pain in my @ss has been filled, but I will keep your request on file for 60 days. if the position becomes available within that time I will give you a call.:D:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dear Adam I would like to inform you that the position for pain in my @ss has been filled, but I will keep your request on file for 60 days. if the position becomes available within that time I will give you a call.:D:D
Hilarious! :D

In theory, letters like that were good for a free shot at the bars in college.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Arrg!

My dog's worst night -- I have to stay up and keep him inside until 1:30 am until all the New Year's FIRECRACKER celebrations cease. :eek: :eek:

Peace,

Forest Man

P.S. - If only the grinder pumpe were in ..we would be at the cabin

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Woah, Forest - you had me very scared with the first part of that post! I'm glad that it wasn't what I was thinking.

I hear you on the firecrackers (and probably guns, just like here). Niki is very afraid of those. I'll try to have the TV going to help mask it.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
My dog's worst night -- I have to stay up and keep him inside until 1:30 am until all the New Year's FIRECRACKER celebrations cease. :eek: :eek:

Peace,

Forest Man

P.S. - If only the grinder pumpe were in ..we would be at the cabin
Sorry to hear that, the 2 worse days for dogs and very young children are the 4th and New Years. My daughter is terrified of fireworks.:(

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Rocko tried to make his mark on the cabin

Well I bought the cabin; there are a couple of little things to finish.

The major problem, is a monopoly on installing grinder pumps. I have an elevated sewer system and apparently one and only one guy does the installations for a large geographic area. The pumps take 2 months to receive; the pump was received 12/23 and delivered to the installer, Homer, Monday, 12/28 but it has not been installed yet. So I have electricity and water, but no sewer; natural gas is not available.

Now my dog, they were finishing up the grading and pouring the sidewalk and patio. They had too resmooth dog prints out of the sidewalk the second time. Then they left. It was almost dry and he hit it a third time. light indentation signature prints --- or hopefully just mud --- if not the dog, Rocko, is imortalized :rolleyes:

I promise some pictures, but I want to wait util they fix the glitch on the garage door paint -- blame the rain.

It is awesome with air TV two (2) channel and only really strong radio stations. This is isolated cabin actually borders the forest and the view is so, so awesome. Quiet and reading and electronics and rocking on the back porch.

Peace and wait until New Year's is quiet.

Forest Man

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Well I bought the cabin; there are a couple of little things to finish.

The major problem, is a monopoly on installing grinder pumps. I have an elevated sewer system and apparently one and only one guy does the installations for a large geographic area. The pumps take 2 months to receive; the pump was received 12/23 and delivered to the installer, Homer, Monday, 12/28 but it has not been installed yet. So I have electricity and water, but no sewer; natural gas is not available.

Now my dog, they were finishing up the grading and pouring the sidewalk and patio. They had too resmooth dog prints out of the sidewalk the second time. Then they left. It was almost dry and he hit it a third time. light indentation signature prints --- or hopefully just mud --- if not the dog, Rocko, is imortalized :rolleyes:

I promise some pictures, but I want to wait util they fix the glitch on the garage door paint -- blame the rain.

It is awesome with air TV two (2) channel and only really strong radio stations. This is isolated cabin actually borders the forest and the view is so, so awesome. Quiet and reading and electronics and rocking on the back porch.

Peace and wait until New Year's is quiet.

Forest Man
The dog prints will add character and charm!
I wish I had a place away from urbanization to head out to...

-pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis