Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Heck, just clean up your current place and you'll have plenty of room. :p
I never told you that my wife runs the show now. Our place is spotless. :D No more Doritos for me either. I'm on a diet.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I guess it's time to finally do something. I've been on vacation for almost two weeks and haven't accomplished much.

Off to work around the house...
I'm in the same boat. So much time off work but I haven't done much around the house.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Not that there's anything wrong with that?
Not with last Saturday night. Just a special time shared by a couple of Twister fans.

Talking about girth, however - that just makes me uncomfortable. I don't like making other people jealous.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I'm off to get some snacks and dinner...along with some booze, as I'm out (of anything that I'll actually drink).

Then, it's time for some dinner and Lost episode one in 1080p. :)

(At least that's my cover story for tonight. I sure hope that Alex and Rick like this shade of lipstick on me. Oops, was that out loud?)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
One more for the road. This image is a bit freaky to me.

Dust and the Helix Nebula
Credits: NASA, JPL-Caltech, Kate Su (Steward Obs, U. Arizona) et al.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Spent most of the last few hours making tamales for the Family. I have done a few dozen so far and still have a ways to go.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I really thought that I'd be one of the "men" tonight, but then I bought this.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I guess you were trying to win something....? 1 in 60 bottles... not bad odds I guess...
That would make me feel better...if that was my photo. I don't think that mine say anything like that.

I just saw that these have 243 calories per bottle. Dang. I didn't think it was that many.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm enjoying some wild hogs tonight.

I think that movie might be on TV, too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis