Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
beating my head on a desk because ebay won't let me sell things.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Let me get this straight. You have an Aeropress, an Aerolatte and a French Press? :eek:

You need an intervention! ;)
And two Keurig machines, a drip coffee maker, and a blended ice coffee maker. :p

Prior to Thanksgiving, I only had a drip coffee maker and one Keurig machine. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Been watching the back and forth on the onkyo 806 thread. I will ask you guys does any of the receivers that have been released this year have a built in fan? this just came to me while I had the TV on mute and I could hear the fan going. Sorry if this is the wrong place for that ?
Don't you go starting some techno-s**t here. Let's take this outside...

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Waiting for a couple more guests to arrive to watch Gone With The Wind. I've never seen it yet! :eek: :p I will hover at this forum for a bit longer . . .

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Waiting for a couple more guests to arrive to watch Gone With The Wind. I've never seen it yet! :eek: :p I will hover at this forum for a bit longer . . .
Enjoy! If you don't, you'll only need to regret it for four hours. :p

I hope that you have some drinks lined up... :D

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Enjoy! If you don't, you'll only need to regret it for four hours. :p

I hope that you have some drinks lined up... :D
There is a good chance we will break it up into two nights (if it really is that long), as a couple seem to be late (traffic?). I have no idea what I will pour myself. Bourbon? :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
There's a monkey I know
If I didn't know him
He'd be the mon-kay I didn't know.

And my monkey, he went downtown
He bought some Cof-fee-Mate
He brought it ho-ome...
He's froth'in Coffee-Mate
Froth'in Coffee-Mate
Froth'in Coffee-Mata
Froth'in Coffee-Mata-aa

He's froth'in Coffee-Mate
Froth'in Coffee-Mate
He's froth-eah-un!

Froth'in Coffee-fee -Mate -eaa -eaa -eaa--eeee
I can't explain it but at some point this became funny and then I was laughing. That doesn't mean that it's not like the stupidest post ever but I still gotta hand it to ya ... great lyrics. :)

I'm not a fan of Coffee-Mate or any flavored coffee additives.

I just tried the Aeropress with regular Maxwell House and the regular instructions.
It sucked. Gotta work on my technique. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Meat is so lucky. He has guests over.

I guess that I should go join AVS and find Ares...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I can't explain it but at some point this became funny and then I was laughing. That doesn't mean that it's not like the stupidest post ever but I still gotta hand it to ya ... great lyrics. :)
Thanks, man! It took a good five minutes to decide on them. :)

I'm not a fan of Coffee-Mate or any flavored coffee additives.
I know, but I couldn't think of a good milk one...until maybe just now - "He's Froth'in Organic Mil-ilk...." Dang, that would have been better...

For all those youngins out there:

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Join a church and find a girl ... ;)
I knew a guy who tried that. He used to come to work on Mondays and describe the "snacks" that got passed around near the end. "They were all singing and stuff, then they passed around some crackers and juice." :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I knew a guy who tried that. He used to come to work on Mondays and describe the "snacks" that got passed around near the end. "They were all singing and stuff, then they passed around some crackers and juice." :D
Well, you like snacks. Can you sing? I can't. I won't. It's humiliating.

How long did your friend stick with it? I would think that it would take some serious time, like maybe a year. Unless you look like me of course ... then it's two years. :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, you like snacks. Can you sing? I can't. I won't. It's humiliating.

How long did your friend stick with it? I would think that it would take some serious time, like maybe a year. Unless you look like me of course ... then it's two years. :rolleyes:
I also won't sing because I'm embarrassed to do it. I lip-sync, though. :eek:

Wasn't so much a friend as a guy who was like 10 pounds of s**t in a five-pound bag, so I can't say if he actually even went. The stories were funny, though. Well, a bit offensive, honestly - but still funny.

I couldn't do what he did. I think it's too disrespectful. If I'm going to go to a house of worship, it has to at least be partially to worship (and I don't mean the hottie in front of me). Maybe only 1%, but at least partially. :)

I couldn't handle living with someone who was devotely religious. Spiritual, that's a plus. Mildly religious, no problem. Devotely religious, no. On the flip side, I wouldn't want to marry a devote atheist.

Oh, no. I just pulled an Ares. :eek: :D

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just to post it before Alex does:
Adam, I'm a 'she,' and didn't disappear ;-).
Is the first time that's happened. :) Normally women leave a roadrunner-type dust trail when I show up.

Oh, wait. There was stalker-lady. Dang, so that's the second time.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I also won't sing because I'm embarrassed to do it. I lip-sync, though. :eek:

Wasn't so much a friend as a guy who was like 10 pounds of s**t in a five-pound bag, so I can't say if he actually even went. The stories were funny, though. Well, a bit offensive, honestly - but still funny.

I couldn't do what he did. I think it's too disrespectful. If I'm going to go to a house of worship, it has to at least be partially to worship (and I don't mean the hottie in front of me). Maybe only 1%, but at least partially. :)

I couldn't handle living with someone who was devotely religious. Spiritual, that's a plus. Mildly religious, no problem. Devotely religious, no. On the flip side, I wouldn't want to marry a devote atheist.

Oh, no. I just pulled an Ares. :eek: :D
If you want to talk about religion take it outside:D:D to this place and we can discuss it from there.:eek::D http://www.christianforums.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis