Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The boring thread was becoming polluted with interesting fact and useful tips. You should know better.:D
Thread boy: Do not try and bore the thread. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Thread boy: There is no thread.

Neo: There is no thread?

Thread boy
: Then you'll see, that it is not the thread that bores, it is only yourself.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I went to throw out pizza boxes and bring in some quarters that I had stashed in the Focus for tolls so that the girl could do laundry. Well the pizza boxes made it into the garbage alright but when I was walking back into the condo I looked at the Focus and thought to myself what a snazzy looking car that is and how it's a shame that Jamie got a Bm'er. :D

I get back in only to have my g/f look at me like I got 2 heads for forgetting the quarters. I need 2 heads for all the stuff I got going on up in here. Bottom line ... I lost focus. :rolleyes: :)

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks for the salsa info, guys! Andrew, I actually did adjust the seasoning a bit. It's just that roasting the tomatoes, peppers, and garlic took longer, and the tomatoes are messy. Tomato juice is like kryponite to me because I hate the thought of it staining something. Plus, I can buy salsa that good. Fresh guacamole, on the other hand, is worth the effort. :)

Have you ever been to either of his restaurants?
I have,I like going to Topolobampo which is in downtown Chicago the food is great but the price $$$ it's worth it every once an a while.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Someone who just joined is starting a new thread.

I'm all a tingle. Yeah, I'm bored. :)

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Finished up BBQ the ribs and chicken came out great, I tell you it was a nice night to BBQ it was a balmy 18F if you factor in wind chill it was more like 6F, cold but it was worth it. Sure if you don't mind the cold.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I am sick --just sick :(

What do you do? I was in Best Buy and this guy was in the check-out lane with a great big grin on his face. He had a Bose system in his hands. :rolleyes: I just didn't have the heart to try to tell him .... :rolleyes:

Peace and good sound :)

Forest Man

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Finished up BBQ the ribs and chicken came out great, I tell you it was a nice night to BBQ it was a balmy 18F if you factor in wind chill it was more like 6F, cold but it was worth it. Sure if you don't mind the cold.

My blood has thinned since I moved to the warmer region of Texas. Did I tell you one year I made American Airline Platinum by travelling 28 times to Lombard in one year support our gas disrtibution subsidary, MidCon which we later sold. Yes, I learned to love Chicago :rolleyes:

Peace,

Forest Man

P.S. - Hard to beat smoked chicken ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What do you do? I was in Best Buy and this guy was in the check-out lane with a great big grin on his face. He had a Bose system in his hands.
Maybe he was giving it to his mother-in-law. "Take this, you old bag." :D

Seriously, though, I figure that everyone has their own tastes. Some people buy it because of marketing, but some people actually prefer them. To each their own, and I'm happy for them.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Maybe he was giving it to his mother-in-law. "Take this, you old bag." :D

Seriously, though, I figure that everyone has their own tastes. Some people buy it because of marketing, but some people actually prefer them. To each their own, and I'm happy for them.
He was also a lot bigger than me; His arms were even more muscled than Alex's and the left one had "Elin" tatooed on it!

Peace,

Forest Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis