Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What speakers are those in the background?
I don't know but they had better start decoupling if they want to improve the SQ. The camera man didn't seem like he was able to stay focused on the subject matter. I must be getting older than I thought possible. I wanted to see the system and once I realized that it wasn't gonna happen ... pfttt. I was outa there.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I don't know but they had better start decoupling if they want to improve the SQ. The camera man didn't seem like he was able to stay focused on the subject matter. I must be getting older than I thought possible. I wanted to see the system and once I realized that it wasn't gonna happen ... pfttt. I was outa there.

He said "decoupling"!:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My forearms are stiff and sore. My officemate was nice enough to share, and we both played with his blue ball all day. Another friend joined in, too.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I submitted a "Deal" thread on Sunday, but I haven't seen it, yet.

If the mods can still see it, would you please check it out and post it if appropriate? I don't have a copy of the post around to resubmit it. Thanks.

J

jamie2112

Banned
My forearms are stiff and sore. My officemate was nice enough to share, and we both played with his blue ball all day. Another friend joined in, too.
Oh my god!!!!! how many openings are you going to leave yourself on that one?:D
Reminds me of the movie"waiting" I can see Adam doing the "Goat"..:eek::eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I submitted a "Deal" thread on Sunday, but I haven't seen it, yet.

If the mods can still see it, would you please check it out and post it if appropriate? I don't have a copy of the post around to resubmit it. Thanks.
To give some details, I was offering to give away a number of A/V components for the holidays. I can type it all up again, but it would be easier if it's still in the system. Thanks.

J

jamie2112

Banned
To give some details, I was offering to give away a number of A/V components for the holidays. I can type it all up again, but it would be easier if it's still in the system. Thanks.
I will take them whatever they are bro

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I will take them whatever they are bro
Thanks, Jamie. Not to sound bad, but you wouldn't be getting any of them. :eek: First, it would be a local thing because of shipping costs. Second, they were intended for people who otherwise couldn't afford them. It's a holiday charity event to help out those who are having a rough year. Clearly not for those who can't afford clothes or food, but that's handled outside of this forum. I plan on giving away a TV, receiver, DVD player, CD player, and some other stuff.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Maybe for some rep...

:D J/K!
I was actually wanting to buy your old rec'r but figured that you wanted to maybe give it away or hang on to it like you did with the Chipmunks' 8-track.

My spare room is starting to look like an electronics depot with all the recent stuff. I need to do something with these Aperion Intimus 5DP surrounds that I won. The box they come in is huge and they are beautiful. That piano or gloss black finish is stunning. I opened one up just to look. My goodness ... with this kind of finish and the very real 'bias' that we are all prone to, they are going to sound amazing.

My cup runeth over a little.
Now I'm gonna get some of that Pennsylvania cheesecake that I had in my trunk. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was actually wanting to buy your old rec'r...
It's the Yamaha, not the Pioneer. If you're interested, that's cool. My end goal is to help people out. So, if people are willing to give to charity to get these, then I'd certainly consider it. I'm not looking to get anything out of this. I've been fortunate for the most part, and I want to help others get a bit more enjoyment out of life. I typically focus on family and friends, but this is the time of year that gets me thinking about those that I've never met.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
:eek: I don't even know what to say. You got me. :)
Well someone was talking about wood earlier. I totally was thinking about food though. I guess being a Texan blinds me from some of the implications. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis