Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It is better to give than receive.

That started as a remark about rep, but it just sounds so dirty now that I've typed it out.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Netflix can suck it. Last week, instead of sending me Harry Potter (top of my list), they sent me something from near the bottom of my list, skipping a number of other things that were available. This week, instead of sending me The Hangover, they again sent me something near the bottom of my list.

majorloser

majorloser

Netflix can suck it. Last week, instead of sending me Harry Potter (top of my list), they sent me something from near the bottom of my list, skipping a number of other things that were available. This week, instead of sending me The Hangover, they again sent me something near the bottom of my list.
They do that to me all the time. And if I don't have any older movies on my queue they won't send me anything. My queue is full of movies that are labeled "Long Wait" and "Very Long Wait".

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
They do that to me all the time. And if I don't have any older movies on my queue they won't send me anything. My queue is full of movies that are labeled "Long Wait" and "Very Long Wait".
Do you return yours on a Saturday so that they get them Monday morning? That's how to get the new Tuesday releases. You probably already know that, but thought that I'd mention it. They've just passed me by two weeks in a row now, even though I had discs sent out on Monday.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
LOL I empathize with you. My BD player is on the fritz ( either permanently or needing firmware upgrade) and I have have three NetFlix BD movies that have been sitting here a week. i don't really want to send them back and change my preference away from BD, because who knows when they will come again.

Peace,

Forest Man

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I never have any issues, but my distribution facility is the DFW Metroplex.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Man...

Less than a month away from here and I'm off the first rep page. If Alex had repped me for that helpful post in that computer thread about the nurse lady instead of just thanking me I wouldn't be in this humiliating position (yes, you can use that last sentence against me as you see fit). ;)

I passed my thesis defense so now I am just working on revisions. I missed the deadline because of several unfortunate and very frustrating issues, so now I will have to jump through a few extra hoops to get the job going. Oh well, I am still alive. Hopefully I can have the revised thesis done by the end of the month.

My wife and I will be driving to California to find a place to rent one of these days too.

How is everyone? I am sure I didn't miss much. After all, if our lives were less mundane we wouldn't spend so much time in this thread.:p

What does IOTW stand for, russian cat boy? ;)

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Man...

Less than a month away from here and I'm off the first rep page. If Alex had repped me for that helpful post in that computer thread about the nurse lady instead of just thanking me I wouldn't be in this humiliating position (yes, you can use that last sentence against me as you see fit). ;)

I passed my thesis defense so now I am just working on revisions. I missed the deadline because of several unfortunate and very frustrating issues, so now I will have to jump through a few extra hoops to get the job going. Oh well, I am still alive. Hopefully I can have the revised thesis done by the end of the month.

My wife and I will be driving to California to find a place to rent one of these days too.

How is everyone? I am sure I didn't miss much. After all, if our lives were less mundane we wouldn't spend so much time in this thread.:p

What does IOTW stand for, russian cat boy? ;)

CONGRATS on passing your thesis --Look like your are back on page 1 ;)

Peace and Good Sound to All,

Forest Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis