Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
One ambien cr only gets me to like 3am...so I'ma try 1 and a half and see if I sleep through the night.
I could have used about ten of those the night after learning that Alex knew where I lived. :eek: I just sat in the dark, eyes wide open, weeping at times, praying that silver really could kill him. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I should be getting one of these on Wednesday. I could use it to make homemade guacamole. I won't because I'm too lazy, but I'll have the ability to do it...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I made it to 2 posts per day. I remember it wasn't that long ago I had less than half...

My life has been less productive. Coincidence.. has to be.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm just trying to decide if I've got 314 more posts by year's end... Based on my daily post count, I've got my work cut out...
I hope I did my math wrong yesterday, I'm well over half way there now. I might make it to 3000 before Tuesday.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Not incredibly boring, but pretty darn amazing video and given the time of year I thought I'd post it. I like lots of versions of this song but this tops them all. Not great quality, but man, this guy can really sing.

And just for fun, heres a highlight reel of some of his other stuff, you don't have to like him or care for what he sings for, but you can't deny he's incredibly talented. He's one of the best I've heard...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
One ambien cr only gets me to like 3am...so I'ma try 1 and a half and see if I sleep through the night. ThenI'll wake up an pop some adderall.

So heathly...so heathly...doing great...doing great....
Have you tried melatonin? Get a small bottle at GNC for $5, 3mg tablets. It's 100% natural and no side effects that I've experienced.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I should be getting one of these on Wednesday. I could use it to make homemade guacamole. I won't because I'm too lazy, but I'll have the ability to do it...

We have lots of fresh Haas Avacodos here ... and Adam you don't use a mortar and pestle to make guacamole. I'll make you some fresh guacamole ( remember to leave the pit in the dip so it won't brown ;) ) and also some fresh "hot" pico de gallo MMM MM Good.

Closer and Closer --- the cabin comes :)

Peace,

Forest Man

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I think a guy I work with is going to buy a set of Paradigm Sig S4 V2's. I get to set them up.:D

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Boring ...

I have been watching the screen "DVR archive events are being deleted. Please Wait" for the last 30 minutes. An external Dish USB storage drive is great until you have to clean it up :rolleyes:

Peace,

Forest Man

P.S. -I hope this doesn't cause plasma burn-in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis