Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Work is going good. Our bosses gave out bonuses and are planning raises. IOTW something is gonna get upgraded. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
My buddy at blockbuster slipped me the bluray copy of Inglorious Bastards. Very excited about that tonight...

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Congrats

Work is going good. Our bosses gave out bonuses and are planning raises. IOTW something is gonna get upgraded. :D
Way to go Isiberian -- Just a sec and I will make a list of what you can get for Alex, Adam and Me :D

No seriously hope you get a good raise ;)

Peace,

Forest Man

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I have 8 days to work until Christmas...maybe nine if I get the Saturday. I'm looking forward to the time off. It's been a stressful year.
Dave,

When my magic wand gets recharged I'll throw you a signed greenie to asuade some of your stress.

Have a great time off!

Forest Man

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I have plenty of food to eat here, but I don't want it... I guess I'm off to the store. Maybe I'll see a pretty girl.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
One ambien cr only gets me to like 3am...so I'ma try 1 and a half and see if I sleep through the night. ThenI'll wake up an pop some adderall.

So heathly...so heathly...doing great...doing great....

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
One ambien cr only gets me to like 3am...so I'ma try 1 and a half and see if I sleep through the night. ThenI'll wake up an pop some adderall.

So heathly...so heathly...doing great...doing great....
Insomnia side effect? That sucks. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis