Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I need a grinder pump. erh -my cabin needs a grinder pump.

Alex, you are familiar with grinders :D , do you have a spare then you would just be an "organ"

Serenity,

Forest Man.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just ordered a Dynaflex Powerball based on Dave's suggestion. I'm looking forward to trying it out. I decided to go with the amber one.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
What are the odds?

What are the odds?

Okay, my Den is small. My target goals are fishing, hiking ,reading ... no land line phone, no cable or satellite TV, no Internet ( that might be good for Audioholics as there will be days of silence).

No to the question will I be satisfied and for how long?

I am going to hook up only 2-channel stereo to AM/FM tuner through power amp to Cambridge Audio S-30s. Will that be good enough sound ? :confused:

How long will I be satisfied ???

later?

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I wonder how many people here start a session by checking their User CP.
Doesn't everyone? :D It is the people that go back several times and recheck and recheck ... their Avitar names start with a capital A, A***

Hold on asec --need to check my User CP :rolleyes:

Peace,

Forest Man

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm just trying to decide if I've got 314 more posts by year's end... Based on my daily post count, I've got my work cut out...

majorloser

majorloser

I just ordered a Dynaflex Powerball based on Dave's suggestion. I'm looking forward to trying it out. I decided to go with the amber one.

You'll wish you got the 40 lb blue one. The extra force and speed is awesome. I'd like to get the heavier steel version, just don't want to pay $119 for just 10 more pounds of force.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You'll wish you got the 40 lb blue one. The extra force and speed is awesome. I'd like to get the heavier steel version, just don't want to pay $119 for just 10 more pounds of force.
Mutha ******! I didn't even notice that they were different levels of force. The initial description of both the amber and blue versions is identical (35 pounds), and it's only further down that it gives the correct values. Gosh darn it, and it's too late to cancel the order.

Oh, well. Hopefully the 35-pound version is good enough to start. If not, I'll return it for the other one.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Adam, Don't be... You'll like the 35lb one just fine. It's plenty to light up your hand and forearms for a while... Unless of course, this isn't the only thing you use the internet for.... and you're a switch-hitter...:eek::D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks, Adam. I think that the 35-pound version will probably be a good start, too. I'm going to write Amazon, though, because it would have been nice to know the difference before ordering.

majorloser

majorloser

I am suprisingly bothered by my Powerball order, now.
It's going to take you a little while to get used to it and learn how to get it up to speed. The electric starter or the string is the fastest way to get it going at a rate a beginner can handle. It's actually harder to go slower than faster. But when it gets over 9000 rpm's it can will really give your forearm a heck of a workout. It really targets all the smaller muscles that don't normally get much exercise since it takes a lot of effort to stabilize the gyroscope through the motions.

Once you get the hang of it and can bring it up to speed, it's fun to hand it over to newb when it's running fast and watch their face. Most people don't realize how much force those small balls can create.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time will tell about this new battery. I had to take it out and put it back twice just to get it to charge for more than about a minute. It's been charging for about an hour, now, so maybe it's good to go. Seems like there's a loose connection or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis