Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Gotcha. What did you want me to hook you up with? Or were you talking to the other Adam?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Gotcha. What did you want me to hook you up with? Or were you talking to the other Adam?
No, I got the right Adam. You're review of tha Amazon thing would be a good start. Then I can see if the two are comparable.

Woo-doggie. I'm diggin' the paint buzz. Yeah ... :)

Matt34

Matt34

If you don't see me on for the next couple weeks you know my windows 7 install was a complete failure.....wish me luck!!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I see that there is a thread about coffee that is clearly out of my league. The Tassimo that my girl is thinking about takes T-Discs. Adam's rocket ship takes K-Cups. Man, I just want a cup of coffee. It's not suppose to cost 1 million dollars and I'm not suppose to fly to Columbia twice a week to pick it myself. :p :D

You people are killing me. :eek:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I see that there is a thread about coffee that is clearly out of my league. The Tassimo that my girl is thinking about takes T-Discs. Adam's rocket ship takes K-Cups. Man, I just want a cup of coffee. It's not suppose to cost 1 million dollars and I'm not suppose to fly to Columbia twice a week to pick it myself. :p :D

You people are killing me. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alex, my man. It doesn't have to be all that difficult. :) Find a system that allows you to make the coffee that you like in the quantity that you want with the level of convenience that you want.

K-Cups fit the bill for me, with the exception that there are no Starbucks K-Cups (they only make single-serve packs for the Tassimo).

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'll let that be a surprise.:eek:
Oh goodie !!! I just love surprises. :)

Adam,
I have what I need at home ... and here ... a regular coffee maker. I like to get the expensive filters. Yeah, I spend the extra 49 cents on the Melita unbleached jobs. People say I'm crazy but I'm worth it. I'm against spending money on something that wants more money but is only going to be used for a month yet will suck up counter space forever. Then of course my g/f has to ask how much I have tied up in speakers ... probably not as much as some members have tied up in just their center (rmk). :D

Matt34

Matt34

I'm back up and running, so good so far, just installing some programs off the external hard drive.

L

larbo70

Audiophyte
lmao... but im still waiting for a reply lol. but i guess everyone is here lol..this is a good post, but who cares lol

Matt34

Matt34

I'm back up and running, so good so far, just installing some programs off the external hard drive.
Houston, we have a problem. Apparantly I paritioned the drive somehow and have no more room to install my crap. It says I'm using 50+ gigs on this fresh install and only have 9 gigs available. My hard drive is 80 gigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis